If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Friday, July 24, 2009

SHOP KEEPER SUNDAY THIS SUNDAY 7/26

HEY EVERYBODY!!! LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING TO DO THIS SUNDAY AFTERNOON????? OLDE TYME MARKETPLACE IS HAVING IT'S SHOP KEEPER SUNDAY FROM 11-5 ! The shop is FILLED WITH NEW FINDS & NEW DISPLAYS THROUGH OUT!! PLUS...We will have additional vendors set up out side selling even more junk, jewerly, handmades , furniture and MORE!
Too much fun for ONE so bring a friend!! Located at 121 N. White St. Marshville .....one turn off HWY. 74 right behind BB&T bank . Questions???? 704-942-6258
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!! C..U..THERE!!

5 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Hope to see u tomorrow, I hope you have it ALL JUNKED OUT!! Janna

Sandy said...

Oh why do I have to live so far away??? Sounds like so much fun and a great place to head to. Have fun!

June said...

Thank you so much for the visit and the message you left about my studio. I'm so glad you found me so I could find you!
Smiles,
June

icandy... said...

What a great place you have here!! Thank you sooo much for the visit!! I'll be back! I'll be hopping over to your other blog, too!!
Hugs,
Christina :)

savvycityfarmer said...

girl ....girl ...
you should take today off like me ... I'm sitting on the couch catching up with blogger day ...reflecting on my market yesterday (see my newest post) I' email you more pictures

sell sell sell