If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Some Updated Booth pics!

It has been forever and a day since I posted some updated pics of my junk booth!
The last time I restocked I took some pics for you to browse thru.....enjoy!Love the old wash boards, tarnished silver and wire locker basket..........
my fav in this photo is the old medical cabinet! It is wonderful condition with all original hardware! The old metal chippy turquois bucket didn't last long....it's g~o~n~e!

This old cupboard is way cool....very unique! It is metal and wood with porcelain knobs...all original! I thought it would look great in a beach house to store all then linens, towels ..you name it. I don't really know what to call it but FABULOUS comes to mind first!!!




I had my eye on this old ice box for two years....patience pays off! The gal who had it in her booth was moving out of state and I was FINALLY able to get it.(aka...afford it...lol!) It would be the perfect in a potting shed to store a bunch of goodies, a wonderful display piece for a shop..the list goes on....

Take a peek at the old architectural piece on top of the cupboard...it is carved wood with these velvet accents that are stuffed with old horse hair.......the divided metal pans would be great in your craft room to help keep you organized. Hope you enjoyed the tour! Have a great day!



8 comments:

Blue Creek Home said...

Beautiful!!! Lovin' your Christmas design.

Rhonda

Sheila said...

Great Junk for sure. I love the locker baskets. great for holding anything and everything

The Shepherds Fold said...

Beth, I flipped when I saw that little medical cabinet at the Poet!! For sure, one of the neatest things I have seen in your booth! Keep rockin it out, girl!
Blessings....Rachel

~ Regan said...

Yay for the Christmas music!!! If a few more people decorate, well, then I will have to also. DARN! :P
Love your collection- wish I could browse it in person!

AuroraSuzette said...

That ice box is a great piece. Glad you could get it. Lots of good rusty stuff!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

I just found you through Sharon Lovejoy and LOVE your blog. All the same stuff I love too...

I'm adding you on so I can follow you...

And I LOVED your music....got me in the spirt..I think I'll put some on late this afternoon. I can never get enough...was that Kenny G? I think so..I think i have that....

More later,
Kary

Ange said...

Beth, these are GORGEOUS!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you need words of encouragement, I will always have one for you. I will be back to visit you too!!! Ange

~ Regan said...

I just had to pass an award along to you- I love your blog!
Check it out at
http://mamacancraft.blogspot.com