If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, February 15, 2010

BOOTH PICS at THE SLEEPY POET

It has been awhile since I have taken any pictures of my booth space located inside the SLEEPY POET ANTIQUE MALL in CHARLOTTE. I finally remembered to take my camera yesterday~ so I snapped a few to give you a peek at what I have going on there! Old rusty milk can with wonderful blue/greenish paint, neat old chippy white scale....

these are old rusty metal seed drawers!
I have restocked the bottles with the old brass numbers on them...they are a great accent anywhere!



Just brought in the old scale and desk lamp. Think they look pretty good together.....



This big cupboard is new too the booth too...light gray and chippy! I have re-arranged and brought in lots of new stuff last week. See anything you have to have just shoot me an email or head on over. Have a great day!




11 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had you on my sidebar for quite awhile now, but just relized i have not been a follower, so now I am. I love your blog and also look forward to seeing what you have unearthed for your booth.
I'm having my 100 post giveaway, would love it if you would stop by.

Melissa

Christina said...

You have alot of great goodies there! I hope you sell them all!

time worn interiors said...

Cool stuff!
TOT

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Hi Beth- thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments! I've enjoyed reading yours, too- I loved seeing your booth and all your GREAT stuff! Looking forward to reading more!

bookwormsoph said...

Oh my! I wish I lived closer...I would definitely love to buy that cupboard!! beautiful space!

kathi @ traybella said...

oooh la la...looks like a fun place to shop! wish i lived closer.
thanks for sharing your adorable space with us readers.
kathi

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I am so glad that you found me so I could find you! I adore your site and all of your found treasures!

I became a follower and look forward to many more visits!

Enjoy!
XOXO
Cathy

Dawn said...

I laughed when I heard the song!!! I loved that show as a kid.

Romeo said...

Oh dear - I am so loving the white rusty/crusty scale and the seed boxes......to mail the seed boxes would be do-able, yes? Please let me know. I am interested.

Donna Meyers@moonbeampaperie.blogspot.com said...

Hi there, Just found your blog and love d the ole bottles with number s and saw they were previously. do you still have any??????
Need one for me>>>>>
Donna Meyers
can't find your e-mail

Queenplinker said...

Hiya!
Nice to meet you too. Right now my husband is making Sanford and Son his ringtone. How's that for inspiring someone today.lol

I love your taste in chippy fabulousness :0)

Have a great evening, Lynea