If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

AND NOW FOR THE INSIDE!!!

Hello Friends!!


You didn't think I came home with an EMPTY trailer did you?She got the OTM initiation!!
The best part is....look at ALL THE ROOM THAT'S LEFT!!!
I only had one day to shop , so you can imagine if I would have had more time this baby would have been filled to the brim.



I bought two awesome old chippy doors and if I wouldn't have had the trailer, there would have been no way to get um. They stuck way to far out of the back of the truck (there is always to roof I suppose! :0).....been there done that right?)



Now for the off load (yep Deadliest Catch fan)!


There is so much chippy, peely goodness in here.


I can't wait to show you everything








Sooooo, guess what I am gonna be doing today!


Stay tuned for pictures.


Have a great day!




P.S. Two neat items added to my Etsy shop today!!






11 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Looks like great stuff Beth!
Received my porch pillow yesterday and I love it!

hugs
Sissie

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

looks like you got some really great stuff. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Sabrina

Linda said...

Beth, I love your new trailer. I get such a kick reading about your adventures what makes you so happy!
If I ever make it down your way from Ohio I am definitely going to look you up! Might even bring you some junk.
Linda

jennifer768 said...

Looks like some awesome stuff!Have fun going through it.Hugs,Jen

Jennifer@Woodley Cottage said...

I love all of your new junk! Congrats on the trailer. What fun!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Looks like a whole trailer full of fun to me!! Enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Ido said...

Oh my goodness! can't wait for the next post!
XXX Ido

My Colonial Home said...

Goodness I see a blue basket that is calling my name!!!!! Need to see more!

And that tin pitcher thingy...looks awesome.

Karen

Bonny@Spontaneousniceties said...

Cool, Beth! Congrats on your new trailer. I love your blog! Do you have any pinterest boards? I'd love to see what inspires you!

Unknown said...

So happy that you were finally able to get a trailer! Awesome. LOVE the doors (from what I can see).

Cheryl said...

Congrats, ain't having a trailer great? And I know you are going to be filling it quite often with all those wonderful finds of yours!
Can't wait to see what all you have in there.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Cheryl