If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Today is THE DAY...Sunday at the Marketplace!

   Hello Friends!
TODAY is THE DAY....SUNDAY at the MARKETPLACE!
RAIN or SHINE!!!
(and right now it looks like rain)
Not to worry.....
the SHOP is PACKED to the rafters with literally (6 loads)
of NEW JUNK FINDS!!
The trailer FULL OF FLOWERS , BASKETS and PLANTS arrives any minute.....
Some fabulous die hard vendors come prepared...
The BBQ is goin, beans and slaw are ready!
COME SEE US TODAY  11-5!

P.S. NEW...look for our PHOTO OP STOP !!

7 comments:

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

SOUNDS LIKE A **FUN SHaBBy-ShoPPing** Event!*!*!
Can't wait to SEE & Hear All About It!!!
BeSt of SaLes to YOU...
Jeanine Burkhardt

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

I wish I could come and SHOP!!! I bet you have a million great finds there!!

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Sounds like a working Fun time..

Many many sales come your way!

Blessings
Tonya

Cheryl said...

Oh how I wish I could be there!
Wishing you great success!
Have fun,
Cheryl

Earlene said...

Fun Fun Fun!
0:)

Anne said...

I would love to go if I lived closer.Lucky for those that can.
Anne

time worn interiors said...

Hello Beth!

Are you setting up at the Vintage Marketplace in Springfield Ohio? Hope so!

tot