If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MUMS the WORD

Hello Friends!!
One of my favorite times of the year is when the mums arrive at the shop!
The porch takes on an instant transformation from summer to fall!
Today was the day.
Well at least I got the mums today. They will arrive at the shop tomorrow and I'll have fun putting them about.
Right now they are making the back of my truck look like an Autumn wonderland.
Today was all about corn stalks. I got those up and a fall breeze even blew while I was at it!
Such a great time of the year.

LOVE all the colors.
Can't wait to see them on the porch.

I am working on some awesome fall planters that will ready to go, mums and all!
Here's a sneak peek!
THese will be ready for the Boll Weevil Fesitval this weekend as well as our
HARVEST TYME at the MARKETPLACE  Open House
NEST WEEKEND!!!!

5 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Ok...I must go out tomorrow and buy some mums and color my front steps!!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Gorgeous flowers, that's the best looking truck bed I've ever seen. Love your bucket too!!

village folk art said...

Mee too, will look for the pictures and the colorful porch. Sounds positively awesome.
Peace,
Barb

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Love your gorgeous Give Thanks bucket! I got some mums a couple of days ago and I love their color. I just wish the flowers would hurry up and open all the way up! :)

Sweet Peas said...

Those mums are beautiful and are really going to look great for fall! New follower to your blog :)