If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Remember me?

Hello Friends!
So much time has gone by since I posted last.
Almost a MONTH.
Shame. On. Me.
I hope you still remember me.
There have been a few glitches that have come and gone this past month.
One being my computer.
ZERO memory left. Yep my ole Dell finally decided she wanted to retire. I got it back  what seems like 100 years ago so it was time to step it up in the technology dept.
For those who really know me know that I don't do well with this stuff.
I LOVE it all......I just don't ever know how to use anything.
I am happy to report that I AM typing this post on my new Toshiba laptop XPG500000STP (or something close to that).
Just this fact alone is a major deal for me!
We've got wifi and everything!!!
The only thing that I have to figure out how to do is upload photos now.
Once I get that figured out I'll be able to get back on track with regular posts!

Tis the season to get the shop ready for the holidays , so I have been up to my earlobes in greenery, lights, trees....you name it! It's beginning to look alot like Christmas at the shop!
NOV. 30TH    Candle Light Night   6-9
DEC. 1 & 2      10-5

I hope that you will be able to join us in all the
SIGHTS~SOUNDS~SCENTS and SPIRIT of the holiday season!

Wish me luck on learning how to get my photos on here!
I've got tons to share!
Add caption


WhiteWhispers2u said...

I am Loving the Holiday Blog Look! I had an old dell that was over 10 years old that I just retired myself.Best of luck with the newbie~Cheers Kim

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Hi Beth..you sound like me ..my computers all decided to retire too so I had to start all over lerning windows 7... Like you I don't like change either when it comes to the puter. I bought a new Tosheba laptop too!

Thanksgiving Blessings

heather mize said...

haha! You are so like me when it comes to technology! Love it, need it, don't know how to do it :) Can't wait to see some Christmas photos...Blessings, Heather

The Joy of Needlework said...

Looks like winter and such a great time for warm projects. Love you blog. LenZie
Please comr visit my blog too. Http://www.justalittleprimitive.blogspot.com Thanks for coming to see me.