If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MUMS THE WORD!


This is just ONE of the reasons I love this time of year!! I wish I could say these are in one of my flower beds but to be honest these are 24 pots of mums loaded into the back of the pickup! I use these to put inside old maple syrup buckets that I paint up and sell at the shop. If you'd like to see the buckets...come on down to the shop! I've got them all sittin pretty on the big ole front porch! Buy the bucket...get the mum free!! Just mention you saw it on the blog.....mums the word!

2 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

Lovely! this is a great picture..I too planted mums this year ..24 plants and they are blooming their hearts out! Congratulations on the open house..I am wishing we lived closer to NC..looks like a fantastic shop! Cindy B

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Thank you so much Cindy! I bet your flowers are just beautiful! I appreciate your kind words! If you are ever in my neck of the woods, please feel free to stop by!
Beth