If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NEW JUNK FINDS....FINALLY!!!

I can hear you out there......" We thought she quit shoppin it has been so long since she showed us some junk!" HARDLY!!!! LOL!! I finally got around to snapping some pics of all the junk finds I have accumulated in this past month. I have traveled alot.....to Ohio, back to Charleston SC with my friend Wendy, and to Maryland to see Russ's girls! Well you know that I had to go rummaging and foraging while I was in all those places and I found some great stuff along the way. Let's take a peek shall we................ Picked up the little wagon and chest in Maryland...take a close look at the old iron it says QUEEN on it...love that!! UPDATE!! WHEELBARROW SOLD!! HEADIN OFF TO CALIFORNIA...THANKS JACKIE...ENJOY!!!!

This little cupbaord is an old phone box....meaning that it used to have a phone inside it and basically protected the phone from the elements...don't you love the phone #? The little old chippy birdhouse is in that fab green color ...fell in love right away....the old general store counter string holder was an Ohio find and the Amish man I bought it from told me that he "quit using one of those along time ago because tape is a whole lot easier!" That cracked me up.

The tall white chippy shelf in the back was a steal in SC! It is a bit lopsided and I can't figure out if it's supposed to be that way or what. I think Mr. OTM will have to level it out for me. Okay...there is the first batch....LOTS MORE TO COME SO STAY TUNED!!! If you want anything...just shoot me an email!!

10 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

I adore your taste ...oh no, I k ow you're never gonna quit

... check out my stuffintheburbs ...right under your new post on my sidebar ... oh wait till I show the black crusty crown I found!

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Hop on over to my other blog 'junkin escapades" and take a peek at the goodies over there....I know you'll flip! LOL!
That purse is adorable..and a steal!! LOve it! CAnnot wait to see the crown!!!! I am dying over here!! LOL!
Beth

Sammy Girl said...

Yowsa! gotcha some good junk, gal!
Betty :)

savvycityfarmer said...

I'm confused
... and I had a good nights' sleep

carry on
you inspire me

Carmen S. said...

Thats some great junk you found, I Love the little wheelbarrow thingee:)

Black Sheep Lisa said...

YOu always find the best stuff!!

trash talk said...

Looks like you hit the mother lode! Good grief...maybe that's what I need to do and back off for a while. Resharpen the old "eye"!
Debbie

Denise said...

Wow, you sure found some wonderful goodies! Lovethe pnone box!

XXDenise

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

I am coming to your house to shop on your porch!!! Love it all!! Janna

Jessica said...

I love just about everything you've got there LOL. Great finds!!