If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

JUNKIN TREASURES!

I was on a mission last weekend for sure!! I desperately needed to find some great pieces to use for display in my booth at the Southern Christmas Show next month. I HAD THE BEST LUCK!! I hit one of my regular spots and made out really well there......

then I hit a couple new spots that didn't disappoint either!! Oh the stars were lined up that day...............

I felt as though I landed in chippy heaven...it was all over the place...



The best part of all of it was the PRICES WERE GREAT! Thank goodness, for once it felt like the good ole days of cheap junkin!!


This big ole cupboard top was my best find for the day and will allow me to sleep better at night. I was freaking out because I needed to find a BIG piece to use as I has sold my previous one. I kept going into mini panic attack mode (is there such a thing?) because I hadn't found anything all summer ...well 25.00... yep...ONLY 25 bucks later, I can now have panic attacks about something else.
Lots of this stuff made it's way into my booth at the Sleepy Poet today as well. The other stuff will be in my booth for the show. Now I am off to work on who knows what.....hope your day was great!































































11 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

Pretty nifty stuff there! I understand panic mode, I'm sort of in it right now..I think one of my big pieces will be gone sometime this week, and I still don't have its replacement painted yet!

Good luck at the shows!
Anne

stefanie said...

wow, lots of great treasures!!! i love chippy

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

I love that door!!! Well heck, I love it all! Janna

~ Regan said...

Oh, man. So jealous right now. :) Have a good time/ good luck at the Show!

savvycityfarmer said...

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, ya hear!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love it all....so many cool things, so little space!
I especially love the wire baskets and that door!

Rosie said...

Wow! You DID have a great day! Somebody up there likes you!
rosie

ohiofarmgirl said...

I love everything!!! Don't you just love it when you find just what you are looking for! Dianntha

Lynn Barbadora said...

WOW, now thats serious shopping finds.....panic mode....yup...I can relate....show at the end of month for me! Good luck!
Lynn

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

You did good! Isn't it fun when you actually find some bargains!!! Love all the stuff you found..I know it will look terrific at your show. Blessings,
Susie

Jennifer said...

You found all my treasures!!! Colors I love - this and that - that's it! Good prices - good job! Jennifer