If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Friday, June 17, 2011

BIG NEWS!!! BELLA RUSTICA NASHVILLE....HERE I COME!!

I am so EXCITED share this BIG NEWS with you all!


So a few months back I was contacted by the sweetest gal Linda asking me if I would be interested in being a vendor at this new barn sale she was putting together as a major fundraiser. Hum....she had me at Barn Sale. I was DEFINITELY interested~ then all the questions started coming. This is BIG TIME for me! How could I possibly do this? I would have to get some help. What will I take? Will I have enough? Will they like my stuff? Where will I stay? Will my display be good enough? How will I haul it all? I can't back up a trailer!! UGH.....! Well after a good dose of HOW CAN YOU NOT DO IT from Mr. OTM (YOU live for this kinda stuff, he said!!) all of Linda's confidence in me and my friend Wendy coming along~ I was so excited at the invitation that I knew I HAD TO DO IT!!! . I had to do some crafty schedule maneuvers but LOOK OUT NASHVILLE .....HERE I COME!!!




I am going to be in excellent company!




MAGNOLIA PEARL clothing as in THE MAGNOLIA PEARL is going to be there!












and




MORE!!




SOOOOOOO, if you all decide you need a road trip plan it for




SEPT 16 &17 and head on into Tennessee!




Visit the official Bella Rustica blog to read all about it and follow updates!




Who knows , while I'm there I may also get a record deal and hit it Big Time on country radio!




LOL!! For now I'm just gonna pray that I hit it Big Time with the customers that attend the show.




A girl can dream!




:-)




12 comments:

Unknown said...

Cannot wait for you and everyone else to visit! Don't worry about backing up that trailer there is plenty of us to help with that! lol
take care
Kim

Unknown said...

Oh my this sounds exciting! I have not heard of this so I just might look into it. It's not that far from Orlando...

kim@ A Thyme Remembered said...

Congrats...and HAVE Fun!!! Ohhh, wish I could come! ...just may do that!!! Exciting--a BARN sale..whoo hoo!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

How fun! enjoy ever minute!

Michelle Hughes said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet you and SHOP!
xo~ Michelle

Tammy said...

Sounds very exciting!! I'm getting several of my friends together for a road trip for this show!! we luv you girl and will be there to totally support you!!
I gotta get over to the shop very soon!
Take Care
Tammy
Junk Wild

jennifer768 said...

Congratulations ! I am sure that you will have a blast.Jen

time worn interiors said...

is the show invitation only? i very interested. i only live a couple of hours from there. if you have any more info please e-mail me.
tot

Rhondi said...

Hi Beth
I am so excited for you! I hope it is a prosperous venture.

Wear Your Wild said...

That's minutes from me! If I'm in town, I'll definately mosey on over. It's in a great location!

Gail Hewitt said...

it just ain't right, not fair, your gonna have a ball...You'll show'em what junkin's about....can't wait to see the photo's....gail.sisters two.

Through The Garden Gate said...

Beth, Just read your post!!! I have been considering also doing the show??? What do you think??? It would be great to see you......we will be coming your way in a couple of weeks??? xoxox