If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION!

This has been one busy week for sure!

Since I opened my Etsy shop this past Wednesday, I have been having so much fun!

Even had some sales already and I am just so tickled!

THANK YOU to all who have visited and left such sweet comments!

I can't wait to add even more goodies!

Speaking of goodies~ Southern Marketplace is having their

GRAND OPENING EVENT today June 4th from 11-7!

They are located on Hwy. 74 in Indian Trail in front of Lowes.

I went by last night and tweeked my booth:

{added in some touches of red and fresh flowers}!

The place is FULL of all kinds of great items:

shabby furniture, floral, nests, cloches, Willow Tree, jewelry, cottage, chippy stuff and more! They are going to have refreshments along with door prizes drawn every 30 minutes!
To help celebrate the day I will be offering 10% off your entire purchase! The discount will be taken at the register.

When you're done there hop in the car and come on down to the shop {only 25 minutes}! I have been restocking this week with lots of my recent finds and the shop is pretty packed!

Have a great day...AND hey...I may even see a few of you!!

That would be great.

No comments: