If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MR.OTM HAS BEEN AT IT AGAIN!


Would ya just look at this cutie??? I have had one of these window greenhouses sitting on my coffee table for three years. I just love it and am constantly putting different stuff in it...so far there have been huge pinecones, snowmen, candles, rag balls, a collection of old wind up clocks, a stack of old books, bunnies, old bottles and the list goes on! Anyway, we were sitting there one night and I said to Mr. OTM (Russ) "you know..you should make some of THOSE for the shop!" Well I'll be darned if he didn't do it for me!! The one in the photo here is the smaller one inside my booth: JUNKIN ESCAPADES at the Sleepy Poet in Charlotte and I have a bigger one in the shop. These look so great either inside or outside and I have even seen really big ones that gals have put in their gardens....(oh yeah...he is totally gonna be making me one of those too....lol!) We have been so busy getting the shop ready for the SPRING TYME IN THE COUNTRY OPEN HOUSE!! You will definitly see these babies here along with the stars that he has made and all the new goodies I have been working on as well! Off to go grub up something!!

12 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

ABeut!!!!

A friend of mine sold something like this in her shop...only her Mr OTMP make it HUGE...like 3 times this size...she could not keep them stocked.

I ADORE putting "stuff" in something like this.
Can't you just see it on a big ol' harvest table????

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Very, very nice I'd love one of these for inside and outside:)
Rondell

jdeere1 said...

Hey--that is awesome, I would LOVE one of those...isn't "Give a Friend a Gift" day coming up soon? LOL!!!

A Bit of Colour said...

Those are really nice! I would like to have the life size one please!!!!

Janene said...

Those are great!
You should definately do a tutorial on how to make these!
My sister has a few old windows that she is gifting me and I don't know what to do with them!

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Love it, he is a good worker bee!! Nice job!! Tootles, Janna

Rhondi said...

Hi
I just found your blog today and am so glad I did. I can't wait to visit your booth at The Sleepy Poet. I just found that place recently.
I live in Charlotte so I sure would love some tips on where to go junkin'
Rhondi

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

LOVE IT IS ALL I CAN SAY!!great job!:)

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Love it!! So much charm!!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi Beth!

First, thanks for droppin' in at the yaya! Love the greenhouse! Have fun with the new booth location....xo...deb

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love the greenhouse! I want my hubby to build a big one for me for outside too, aren't they just the greatest? My friend's daughter lives in Charlotte and would love to see your booth. I'll pass on the info.

Back in the Day said...

Love it! I bet those are going to fly out of your shop! Can't wait still the Open House!
Nicole