If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

WINNER WINNER!!

OKAY PEEPS!! I know that you have had to be positively glued to your computers
all day in anticipation of the winner of my Pottery Barn Give~Away LOL!!
Before I do the BIG REVEAL ( and no fair scrolling faster to avoid all my blah blah blah)
let me just tell you how we did this one!
First, I bought this way cool roll of old tickets (all numbered) off etsy. Then when you signed up for the give~away I tore off as many tickets as you had coming (wrote down your corresponding #'s on a sheet of paper so I could use the tickets again) and put them in a wood bowl...there was ALOT!
THEN....I was trying to decide how and who was going to pick the winner when I heard
"Hey honey...let's run to Food Lion (grocery store)"
AH-HA!!! That's IT!!! I put on the flip flops and took the bowl of names with me to the grocery store and let the cashier pick the name!
I was so jazzed I thought of this that in all my excitement I didn't even think to take my camera!
After a little explaining about the blog and give~aways and followers and comments and all she reached in......
swirled the tickets around....
pulled one out......
that belonged too.......
YIPPEE for Debra!!
Get a hold of me girl and I will get this little cutie sent out to you this week!!
A HUGE thank you to all who entered and all who follow my blog and for those who joined me on Facebook! I also went into Anthropology that day I went shopping and picked up a little something in there as well for a give~away!! Stay Tuned!!


7 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Congrats to Debra, she's so deserving!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Yippee and who hoo!!!! This is the mostest awesomest and coolest, tape measurererer, that I've ever seen and from the prices at PB I'm sure it didn't come cheap! So BIG BIG thanky thanks to you girlfriend. Like I said in my comments I REALLY need this baby cause mine looks like Tim the Tool Guys, yours has so much class!
Love you dear, and thank you again!
Debra

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Congrat's to Debra!
For just a brief moment..I thought it was me :)
Deb :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Congrats, Debra!

savvycityfarmer said...

I love that girl ...way to go!!!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Cute idea! Congrats to the winner.~Cheers Kim

Unknown said...

Oh you lucky girl, Debra!!! Congrats!