If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Morning has Broken!

I used to love singing that song every Easter Morning at Sunrise Service when I was a kid.
I remember finally being able to put on my beautiful new Easter Dress and wait for Gramma and Grampa to get to the house so we could all go to the church camp. I thought it was cool because it was still dark out when we left and how beautiful it was when we got home. Once we got home it was time to hunt for the Easter Baskets and eat breakfast.Dad would have his Slovenian sausage and horseradish ( a tradition) ...us kids would stick to bacon and eggs, but really wanting to do some serious damage to the candy in the baskets!
I hope your Easter is blessed with promise, hope and lots of memories.

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

HAPPY EASTER BETH....what a wonderful childhood memory.
Thanks for sharing.
Karen

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Sweet Memories! Happy Easter and many blessings.~Kim