If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Browsing Ballard....

I can still remember the day I was doing a home show for one of my dearest Ohio customers. She had just re-done her kitchen/dining room and it looked fabulous. Everything I pointed to, picked up, asked about either came from Ballard Designs OR was INSPIRED by Ballard Designs-one of her favorite catalogs. I had never heard of it until that day and I have been hooked ever since. I love their mix of fabrics and accessories and it is one of my go-to places for not only inspiration but for purchases! I always seem to find just the right piece for myself or a client.
Tonight I was browsing for myself. Look at what I found! This bed is......um I don't even know the right word.....Awesome doesn't seem enough! It's that darn little bird perched so sweetly above your heads! The shape is fancy yet simple. This one wants to make me replace the one I just made over in our spare bedroom but I'm not tired of that one yet!
Now here is the item I went searching for. I am loving this burlap bedskirt and already placed my order. I plan on re-doing the master bedroom after the holidays and I am starting with this as my inspiration piece...(that and I didn't want them to discontinue the thing after finally making a decision...you know how it goes!)
Then I stumbled upon this little gem...it comes with red stripes too but I am really loving the brown. I can make my own feedsack pillows but if anybody wanted to grab up two or three of these for say...oh...I don't know....CHRISTMAS ..I wouldn't hate it ya know?
If you've never browsed Ballard Designs give yourself a treat!
It's always fun to look!


4 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Yes they are one of my favs as well.I love it all too! The bed 2-die-4.~Cheers Kim

Unknown said...

I love Ballard Design.I get it in the mail.They have some really nice stuff.
The bed is gorgeous!!
Have a great day.
Fun Finds 2 U...Chickie

trash talk said...

Ballard's is my fave. They were doing burlap back when most people only thought of it for potatos!
Love the bedskirt...thought about ordering that myself. Let me know how it looks.
Debbie

Shabby Chatue said...

Hi Beth! Ballard Designs has been one of my fave's for many years! Love the new burlap items they have introduced...there is a burlap fringed tablecloth that is to die for, too : )