If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blessed but Stressed

I have been been beyond busy this week getting the shop all Christmasized! It is ALOT of work and yep..guess what it can be stessful. I keep saying to myself..it'll all get done and believe or not is always does. I have had some wonderful helpers this week and hopefully I can whip the rest of it into shape the next couple days. All the garlands and trees and twinkle lights are creating magic. Each year I think...I should just start this earlier...maybe July?
Even though all this preperation work can be stressful at times, I know it is all worth it.
I came across this verse this morning that has started my day out with a happy heart:
He will cover you with his feathers
And under His wings you will find refuge
Psalm 91:4
Have a great day friends!

11 comments:

Mary Kay Andrews said...

Hey! I've been in southern pines all this week, and I'm going to try to hit your shop on my way back to Atlanta. Get out the good stuff, hunny, cuz I'm heading your way!

Southern Lady said...

I love the picture of the little birds. Hope your weekend is restful! Carla

Vintage Market Place said...

I miss that feeling, i am weird.
I just love doing shows and all the stress that came along with it.
I know it seems like a lot to go thru but don't you just have the best feeling when it is all over?
Take Care
Amy

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*Beautiful little post!! Hugs,Rachel~*~*~

gail said...

love your pictures-love your blog!
gail

My Colonial Home said...

Beth you are too cute...I do think you made a new word for Christmas decorating....
GIRLS, I THINK WE SHOULD ALL USE IT FROM NOW ON! lol

I'ts never too early to get decorating kiddo.

Karen

Angie @ thejunkranch said...

I feel your stress! Thanks for the verse...I need it in the morning. and you are right, it always gets done. I know everything will be great!

savvycityfarmer said...

I wanna be in this place ... covered!

thanks for the reminder.
I was reading psalm 91 just the other day

Shabby Chatue said...

Hi Beth! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you today! Thanks so much for stopping by my booth :-)

Hope to get down to your shop one of these days! Maybe next weekend! Oh..your not open on Sunday's, are you? Well, I WILL get there! lol!

Shabby hugs...xo...Dawn

time worn interiors said...

Ahh, sweetie don't let it get to you! I know that feeling all to well! But it's always worth the stress!
Theresa
aka:TOT

KateT said...

I can't wait to make it down to your store!