If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HOLIDAY MARKET THIS WEEKEND!

You are Invited to the
HOLIDAY MARKET
NOV. 5, 6, & 7TH
at the
GREENSBORO COLISEIUM
in Greensboro NC!
This is my first time as a vendor for this show!
You can find me in Booth # 3008
This is a HUGE SHOW filled with everything you can imagine
to make your Holidays sparkle!
My booth with be bursting with wreaths, antique sleds, ice skates, santas , snowmen, & MORE!
See You There!!

7 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Yayyyyyyy Beth.....You go right ahead & knock 'em dead Lovey....!

I just KNOW you'll be a BIG HIT....As ALWAYS....You KNOW I'm wishin' I could be there....!

Cheers from Oz,
Tamarah :o)

Tammy said...

Oh Beth I wish I could there! I have so much going on this week! But I know you'll knock their socks off in Greensboro! See you soon for the Candlelight Christmas @ the shop!
Take Care!
Tammy :-)

time worn interiors said...

I hope you have a great show!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun !
Wish I lived closer.
Sharon

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Wish I could be there! Good luck on the sales, I know you will be great! Janna

Mary said...

Hi Beth, sorry I've not been visiting lately - busy life got in the way of commenting on all my many favorite blogs!

Can't make Greensboro this weekend BUT hopefully will be at The Depot on the Friday after T-giving!!! Hope you will be around that day - I'll definitely have Janna or Rachel direct me first to your booth - gotta see what delicious items you have for sale!!

Happy weekend - hope to see you soon.
Mary - A Breath of Fresh Air

flutterbygone's said...

Hope all went well! I JUST saw this today or maybe would have made plans to drive up to the show!