If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

SUNDAY at the MARKETPLACE...THIS SUNDAY!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FUN??

NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE AWESOME VENDORS

SELLING THE BEST JUNK FROM ALL OVER CREATION.....

THE SHOP IS PACKED SLAM FULL OF ALL THE JUNK FROM MY RECENT JUNKIN TRIPS!

PLUS....NEW DISPLAYS THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE SHOP! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING!!

COME ON OUT AND SPEND A DAY IN THE COUNTRY WITH US!

COME HUNGRY!

SEE YOU SUNDAY!

BETH & MR. OTM

3 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

one of these days, my friend
one of these gol 'darn days!!!!


sell sell sell

savvycityfarmer said...

oooops, hubby must've been signed in under the other account

cityfarmer

Mary Kay Andrews said...

LOVED what I bought on my last trip to the Marketplace, wish I could come back this month--but I gotta write a stinkin' book.