If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Grateful

Hello Friends.

When two gals hop in the car at 5 am for a 5 hour drive just to get to your shop~

you know you may be onto something.



There was no other reason for the trip.....

they just wanted to come to the shop.

I was blown away.

And so happy.

That got me to thinking about anybody~ near or far

who hops in the car to make the shop a destination

whether it's only 5 minutes or 5 hours.....


It continues to make me so grateful and amazed.....
and proud....




I LOVE that YOU LOVE what I do here.

I appreciate all the goodness that you bring to me each time to grace my door step....

I am grateful for the joy that MY shop brings YOU....


but more importantly I want you to know that it really is

ALL ABOUT YOU.

YOU are the inspiration for the merchandise I buy......

YOU are the motivation behind the displays I create....
YOU are the reason that most of my clothes have stains and a manicure is a total waste of money....

YOU are the reason that I can get up in the morning to go to a job I love.....

For all those things I am beyond grateful.


THANK YOU for that.



11 comments:

Denise said...

We had such a great trip. Enjoyed visiting with you and love everything we bought. We want to come for Christmas, but if not, we will definitely be back in the spring. We are grateful for you too, Beth.

Your Tennessee friends,
Connie and Denise

Angie Arnold said...

A trip to Marshville is the best day of the week! I WOULD drive 5 hours but super glad I only have to drive 45 minutes . . . more trips = more fun! Thanks Beth!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I wish it were only 5 hours!! But I'm still grateful for the inspiration you bring us all....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cheryl said...

I am 10 hours away from you and one of these days I am going to get there! Until then, I will have to be inspired by your blog.
I love what you do!
Cheryl

cdfred@myfrontiermail.com

Ido said...

I so love this post, beautiful!
XXX Ido

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I just knew your visitors had to be Connie and Denise! I'm going to TN to visit Connie this coming week, wish we could come see you too! Have a great weekend, Dawn

Mary said...

Beautiful pictures of the shop. I'd drive a couple hours myself. Unfortunately I'm a 2 drive away, LOL. Just a smidge too far.

Deborah said...

Oh I wish I could come and visit, but Im happy to visit you right here too :)
Blessings!!

Deborah xo

Heaven's Walk said...

I hope you know how much YOU inspire US, Beth!! Luv ya! :)

xoxo laurie

Tammy said...

I have yet to make it there. But, my bestie is coming in from Texas the end of October and your shop is on our list.
tammy

My Colonial Home said...

Well lady I have to tell ya - my husband and I sometimes drive 14 hours JUST TO SHOP and that 'ain't no lie'...lol
And we do love your treasures you share with us.

Karen