If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sale Sale Sale!!!!!

Hello Friends!!

Pssst...............That's right!! All Christmas items are on SALE and ready and waiting!

Head on down to shop this week and take advantage of some wonderful savings!

Our Hours this week are as follows:

Tues-Friday 10-5

New Years Eve 10-3

New Years Day Closed


(this is an In store only sale and does not include candles, lights, or other everyday product items.)

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Beth, you can be sure if I lived closer I'd be there...I've seen lots of things in your posts from your shop that look very interesting and fun.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Happy New Year
Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'm jealous. :o Robin

parenting articles said...

awesome!

online parenting class