If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Feel Lost.......

Hello Friends.

I lost my camera.

There I said it. Now it's real.

UGH.

I truly feel lost without it.

It must have heard me mention that I was in the market for a new one so it just up and disappeared.

What it didn't understand was that I didn't want to REPLACE it...I just wanted to add to our photography arsenal like all the big time picture takers do.

I wanted to learn a new camera with different do dads and stuff (high tech big time picture taker terms) while still being able to feel comfy with my old stand by fav.

Makes me sad. It's lost someplace between the house and the shop. I have looked everywhere so tonight I made myself fess up......

I lost it.

Sniff.....

(crying jag could take a few minutes..........)

Now this forces me to go out on a limb with a new camera and have no safety net with my old one.

I can't wait to see how this goes.

Til then, here are some Winter Whites pics I've had stored up....

(taken with "you know who")














9 comments:

Burlap Luxe said...

The photos are beautiful, I am in the same boat with needing a new camera and my photos show that I need one majorly :) I will then have to learn to take a much better shot.

See you soon and all the beauty you will be creating in the new year.

Happy New Year
~Dore

Deborah said...

Oh Beth you must be heartbroken :(
Im so sorry, but I know you will find another one and be snappin' shots before we know it!
Love the winter ones you have here!
Happy New Year to you!!!

Deborah xoxo

My Colonial Home said...

Goodness Beth...not funny but the way you put it into words was...lol
I do hope good ole trustworthy camera does show up someday and that your new camera is all you hope it will be with all the STUFF!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Karen

Tinas bo said...

Beautiful photos!!

Wish you a Happy New Year!!
Hugs Tina

Need A Latte Mom said...

UGH! I would be lost without my camera. It will show up. it is somewhere.

time worn interiors said...

I would die if I love my camera! I bought a camera case with a strap when I bought my camera and I make sure to put it in there every time I use it! That way I alway know where it's at! Good luck with a new one!

What did you decide about the show?

tot

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww...shoot. That stinks....I hate losing stuff - big time. And I know this will probably make you feel worse (but I don't intend to - just hoping maybe your old camera reads this and decides to come back home) - but it did a pretty dang good job with the pictures if you ask me. These are great "last efforts!" Seriously - hope it turns up (along with my ring and my cell phone....) Wishing you a wonderful new year filled with hope and promise....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Heaven's Walk said...

You poor girl! That does stink! Ok now....dry your tears. Chin up! And jump into that new camera with both feet! You'll be a pro in no time! :)

xoxo laurie

Pam B said...

Poor Beth, that really stinks! You're so smart, though, I'm sure you'll be taking gorgeous pics again in no time.

Hugs,
Pam