If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ice Cream Social...so much fun!

Guess what we did today at the shop???
We had Ice Cream!
Lots and Lots of Ice Cream!
We had the joy of sponsoring our first Ice Cream Social for the
New Testament Adult Day Care program.
This is such a great program and we were THRILLED to be a part of it.

Talk about FUN!
There were smiles...Lots and Lots of Smiles!

We had Chocolate~ Vanilla or Strawberry
Plus the most GORGEOUS DAY I could ask for!
The sun was shining, it wasn't humid or hot...
It was perfect!

Everyone had a great time. We even got in a few rounds of
You are My Sunshine and When the Saints Go Marching In!

Our front porch never looked so good.
Can't wait to do it again.
Many thanks to my fellow Pilot club helpers and my hubs for helping me pull this off.
The rewards are many.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great idea! :-)
Tammy

The Whistle Stop said...

I bet they all had a great time! I may have to borrow your idea sometime for our store.

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

How wonderful!!

Kathi said...

this is a lovely idea !!!

Michelle Hughes said...

love this!!! so so sweet!