If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

SPRING TYME at the MARKETPLACE PICS!!!

Well, finally my week calmed down a bit! Whew!! It was run run all week with not a minute to spare for anything~ even bloggin! Y'all know I am busy as a bee if I ain't bloggin!
I have had lots of requests for pics of the Spring Tyme at the Marketplace event we had last weekend at the shop AND since I know how to do more than 5 pics at a time...you are in for a treat! I uploaded a bunch so it's like a mini tour!
Let's get started......This is the entry in the back of the shop.....

we put all our HERB PLANTERS back there because it gets a bunch of sun and the little herbies love that!

This is the FRONT PORCH entrance to the shop.....


all of our ferns, flowers, baskets, pots, planters, and flats are out here.



I always LOVE how pretty all the flowers make the porch. They are all for sale but I have to admit that I almost hate seeing them sell! Crazy right? I mean each one that leaves is one less on the porch and I guess I am just plain selfish about it. I love to make my customers HAPPY so don't worry about hurting my feelings okay??? LOL!



Take a load off and enjoy the view. If you come in the back door entrance and can't find me, this is where I'll be!






This handmade potting cupboard has an enamelware pan to hold soil, the big space below will hold bags of potting soil , or stack pots or flats or whatever and the top cupboard will hide garden tools, gloves , you name it...all this only $58.95!





Now we are in the shop....enjoy the tour inside and if you have any questions , please save them until the end..... ;0)

















Yep...that's a rabbit hutch hangin on the wall.....




















the old little red wagon is metal and chippy~ too cute for words























adorable sundress...too small for me...drats! The leather cuff bracelets were a hit...1.95 each!





























This is the main display as soon as you come in one of the front entrances.















This is the display you see when you come in the back entrance.
















Tall rusty birdcage was roadside castoff! Bunny likes it in there I think!
Okay friends...I am so glad I was able to get this done for you tonight. Blogger was being a super pain in the hiney and I am at my wits end and pooped out. Sure hope you enjoyed the tour! Have a great rest of the weekend!

















12 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

The photos are great. I would love to come by for a real tour.

Vintage Market Place said...

it is all so wonderful, I agree I would hate to sell those plants too, they just make the entrance!
Everything is displayed amazingly.
It makes me want my own brick and mortar shop!!!
One day, one day.
Thanks for sharing
Amy

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

A verry nice shop you have. And the displays are great.. How far is the shop from Lumbee nation? In N.C. Thanks for sharing...Julian

My Colonial Home said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND FUN LOOKING SHOP.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING WITH US.
KAREN

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Everything looks fabulous as always! Glad to hear it was a success! Hugs, Janna

The Whistle Stop said...

The shop looks great! I have my spring open house here in NE next week. Your picutre is getting me motivated and a little nervous. I hope I have enough to fill it. Wish I lived closer, I'd come shop. There are not too many independent stores here anymore. I always enjoy your blog, thanks for sharing.

PrimWyoGirl said...

It would be so fun to come browse around! Lots of wonderful things, and those plants are beautiful!
Jayne

Debby said...

WOW!!! This is such a gorgeous little shop. Thanks for sharing, the pics are awesome.
debby

julie miller said...

Hi Beth,
What a great shop!! I LOVE the front porch and all the herb plantings!! I'm also going ga-ga for that little red wagon! I suppose it would cost a fortune to send it to Wisconsin?!? Thanks for sharing~~ Julie

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Beth! Oh my gosh, the store looks fabulous. What an inspiration! the herb gardens outside and all the wonderful displays, I had to enlarge every photo just to take it all in. It's all just gorgeous!
Thanks for the tour! Hope you're having a great start to the week!
xo,
Debra

Anne Marie said...

your space looks great!! I want to go!

Unknown said...

Great job I like your blog,you are so talent.There are many kinds of Discount Fashion Shoesin our online store, all of them are made of excellent materials, and have Classic style.In addition we have Victorias Secret pinkand NFL jerseys.