If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CHIPPYVILLE!

That is what my driveway looks like...CHIPPYVILLE!
I know these pics aren't fancy but this is exactly how we took it off the truck. This is just the first part! Lordy did I haul some stuff! Go ahead...take a peek.....the sun is dappling everything.....


but I think you get the idea! LOL!
There is still stuff inside stuff waiting to be unpacked....

So I will leave you with these today and will take more pics when I make more progress! I am back at the shop today getting ready to get the place all decked out for fall! The Butter Maple Candles are back in stock and I need to refill my bare cupboards!
I am linking this to White Wednesday over at Faded Charm. Kathleen always get a great turnout for this. Hop on over! Have a great day everybody!




10 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

oh i get the idea all right ...
you are forever junkin!!!

and I love you for that

Faded Charm said...

You do have an eye for the best chippy stuff Beth! Can't wait to see it all displayed at the store.

Take care,

Kathleen

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh, Beth, I'd love to get my hands on some of this, and the Butter Maple candle...I'm drooling!!
xo,
Debra

Tammy said...

I think I'm planning a trip to Marshville....VERY SOON!!!
:-)...I'm all smiles about this great stuff!!
Have fun!
Tammy :-)

gail said...

wow....that all looks great. and the candles sound right up my alley!
gail
adventuresininnkeeping.blogspot.com

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh Beth....What a GORGEOUS array of junk....I Love love LOVE the creamy metal trolley with the red (?) wheels....Oh & the plain wood cubby shelf piece....They are my FAVES for sure....!

Keep 'em comin'....hahahahahaha....I'm a GREEDY Aussie Vegemite....!!

Cheers Lovey,
Tamarah :o)

Rebecca said...

What a haul-great stuff! Happy WW

Angela said...

Wow, what a haul!!

time worn interiors said...

What a great haul! Love it!
Theresa

clustres said...

Great stuff and you didn't even have to work on it to make it look this way!