If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, September 13, 2010

PICKIN FOR JUNK in GEORGIA!!

GOOD GRIEF AM I RACKIN UP THE MILES LATELY HUH?
This past Sunday , Mr. OTM and I headed down to the grand ole state of Georgia for a work~ slash~ fun road trip. First the work~ I had an appointment to do a design consultation in Atlanta(that was really a fun part too!!) and since I was down there I was able to pick up some product for the shop (which was also a fun part but lots of work for Mr.OTM) . After that~the FUN!
You know I had to map out some junkin time so we hit a few shops and had a blast! Our first stop on the way home was Braselton! What an adorable little town! And talk about findin stuff!! WOO HOO!! (I will be taking some pictures tomorrow to share)!
In Braselton you'll find:
Braselton Antique Mall ...lots of booths with an upstairs to boot!
Flea An'tiques....again more awesome booths and lots to see
Countryside Antiques....adorable Big ole fat cat on the porch
Vintage Blessing.......even more great stuff!
Next stop was the HUGE GIGANTIC PENDERGRASS FLEA MARKET!
Whoa Nelly!! Can't wait to go back!
By the time we did this, it was time to get our butts back in the car and head for home. We still had a few hours of drive time left and were getting pooped.
We packed alot into one day and while it was fun , I couldn't do an Atlanta day trip all the time. It wore me slap out! But I did find some goodies and I got to scope out some new territory so it was sooo worth it! I'll share the pictures soon!

7 comments:

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

Um, we still haven't seen pix from your previous haul (hint, hint)!

savvycityfarmer said...

girl, if we were neighbors, I'd go with!!!

good for you, gotta keep everything fresh!

Anonymous said...

I love junk and happen to live in Georgia!! Great spots. Next time you head this direction, let me know , I will share the other great spots!! But.. shhhh..... others might find out and beat us to the "treasures"!!
Robyn Smyles
HOME~HAVEN

Mary Kay Andrews said...

Whattt??? Girl, you were poaching my junking territory! But I can't wait to see what you found, and thanks for sharing your sources. I'm headed up N.C. way in November and hope to stop by and pick YOUR stuff for MY booth.

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hiya Beth....You are SUCH a tease....I'm with Sue though I'm NOT so subtle....Pictures PLEASE....hahahahaha....!!

I hope you are well Lovey....!!

Cheers for now from Shakopee MN the HOME of Junk Bonanza,
Tamarah :o)

Lettered Cottage said...

Hope to see you at Junk Bonanza this week Beth!

Layla :-)

time worn interiors said...

You have been racking up the miles! Hope you find some great stuff!
Theresa