If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bust a Move!

Hey Tootsie Pops!
BOOTH EXPANSION HAS BEGUN!
Yep! My booth at the Depot is bustin out!
The vendor next to me moved out today and I moved in right behind him.
Mr. OTM and I took a load of the BIG stuff up there this afternoon.
Included was an *awesome* french farmhouse table
a big old farm table
burlap manly mannequins (pics will follow)
chippy Boy Scout check in stand
and MORE!
Here are a few pics of how the booth looked LAST YEAR on Feb. 1st when they opened.
*Happy Anniversary Depot*
These are just to tide ya over til I get the whole thing put together!

















I look forward to being able to s*p*r*e*a*d o*u*t and be able to have even more wonderful junk in there for sale! It will take me the next couple days then I promise......
pictures will be posted!
Thanks!
For everything!



12 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

well I'll be ...
now this is progress!!!

do it young lady ...

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

YOU Go Girl!!! Can't wait to SEE what FaB Displays develop...
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Vintage Market Place said...

Expansion congrats!
It seems junk is where it is at this year.
Can't wait to see what is coming
Amy

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wow!! Love It!
Can't wait to see the new pictures.
sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

Can't wait to see the New pictures. your booth was pretty great the way it was, so I am sure it will be fab with the expansion... I wish I lived closer, this would definately be a favorite spot for me to visit.
Happy Monday
Sabrina

time worn interiors said...

I know this is gonna be good! Can't hardly wait for the results! Happy Anniversary to the Sleepy Poet! Wow! A year passes fast these days!
Theresa
aka:tot

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Beautiful...love your style. I'll be checking back to see what you do with all your new space :) Good luck! Laurel

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Wow, it all looks great!!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Beth~
Those are gorgeous
things !!
Oh my gosh I want
to come see in
real life ~

xoxo
Lori

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Be sure to take pics of that farm table!!!
Sherry

Primsue said...

Beth, everything looks wonderful so far! Can't wait to see more!

Blessings,
Sue

Mary Kay Andrews said...

I just expanded my space this month too. Surely this means the economy is on the upswing--sure hope so, or Mr. Mary Kay is gonna have a full basement again!