If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Big Booth Make-over

As I type this post...it's late.


I can hear an owl in the distance softly hooting....


and he's making me sleepy!


I better get a wiggle on!


Since my booth spaces are such a large part of my business and alot of time is devoted to keeping them up,


I feel like you need to see what I am up to with them on occassion!


This past Tuesday , I called up my girl Wendy to see if she was willing to help me totally revamp my big booth at The Depot.


A total revamp make-over to me consists of moving around every single piece of furniture~


bringing in a TON of new product~


and giving the space a FRESH new look.

Plus some serious sweeping.......lots of sweeping!



Enjoy your look around....



My "theme" for this make-over was........
Rustic Fall Farmhouse.





It was a fun day!






(sorry bout the Aquafina bottle and business card boxes)









Dance Hall sign is a fav....







along with this old rusty chuppy crusty iron seat (that has already SOLD!)











LOVE this old general store scale!


























This is my favorite piece that I brought in......


Broad View Trailer Park!!!!


Priceless!!




The owl has gotten the best of me and I am off to call it a day.


I hope you enjoyed your booth tour as much as I enjoyed working on it!


The fall color pallet is one of my favorites to do.


Thank You!



13 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love it all, Beth, thanks for sharing it!! xo

Cheryl said...

Great booth pics...what wonderful treasures you have and I need to get there!
Thanks for sharing,
Cheryl

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Looks great Beth. I'm thinking that I might just make a trip there real soon.

hugs
Sissie

time worn interiors said...

Your booth looks great! I love all the windows in your space, looks like a great building!
tot

My Colonial Home said...

I do believe you have the best looking booth I've ever seen.
You have an eye for finding the perfect treasures...very nice indeed.

Karen

Michelle Hughes said...

It looks wonderful! I can't imagine anything sticks around too long :)
xo

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Beth ~ Your booth pictures are just beautiful!! I love everything!

TheCrankyCrow said...

What an amazing place Beth - and amazing pieces....Let's see - I'll take all of those wonderful scales you showed; the cupboards - and oh - LOVE that dance hall sign. Hey - why don't you just come to my house and set up a booth space in here??? ;o) Truly - your talent is reflected awesomely in this....Have a wonderful day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Bittersweet and Ivy said...

I love the whole thing! You certainly have a talent for displaying everything!
Thanks for sharing,

Laura

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

There's an owl that hoots here every night...I love hearing him!

Okay, so I'm trying to figure out what it would take to get up to NC...I want just about everything in your shop!

Take care,
Susie

(Do you have an easy-payment plan?) hehehe

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

Omg I love The Depot! My husband takes me every year for my birthday and lets me shop. I have probably bought something from you & didnt even know it haha! It looks great and I especially love all the scales! Thank you for sharing.

xoxo
Nicole

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks fabulous Beth!
Sharing our shops fall makeover next week!

Beth said...

What a great booth space and such great stuff! Maybe some day I'll make the trip and get to see it.

We have lots of different owls around here and it can be cool to hear them and then some are just kinda creepy sounding.