If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Junk Finds on a Friday!

Some days, things just come together.



Unexpected Fun!



That's what happened this past Friday. I got an unexpected day to spend with my Mr. OTM and we hit the junk trail!



It worked out great. I had sold a large cupboard that needed to be delivered



so once that was done.



We got to pickin!



Here's what we found......
the vintage glass front cabinet was a great and needed find...




french metal floral buckets.....


the color of this little old bench is perfect vintage aqua....






for some reason I am always drawn to canvas military bags...










the primitive bucket bench has the BEST old cracklie finish...






old mellow yellow side table...








these are some of the oldest (and cutest) embroidery hoops I have ever seen...













little old clothespins...full of character














the old stapler still works!





that big ole coil of wire fencing needs an awesome project...






unearthed some ironstone!!






And we'll end the show with a tour of the Eifel tower!



Sound good?
A good amount of these items made their way into my booth at the Sleepy Poet yesterday.



We did a huge make-over in that space as well.



Last one there is a rotten egg!




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds. I am loving that aqua color lately :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh so not fair!! I'm in love with have your junk there!! That aqua bench, the French buckets, the bucket bench....heck....ALL of it!!! Rats....When are ya gonna move your booth closer to Nod??? Smiles & Pouty Hugs ~ Robin

Cheryl said...

What a great day of pickin' you had, such wonderful finds! Love that little aqua bench and ironstone. Actually I do like all of those things in your pile!
Have fun,
Cheryl

trash talk said...

Great minds think alike...I spotted that military bag right outta the gate!
I heart that heart shaped bread bowl.
Deb
P.S. I've been told I'm spoiled rotten...just hope I don't smell like a rotten egg!

cynthia lee designs said...

Wow...great finds!! I really love the heart shaped bread bowl. And of course, I love the white pitchers...a girl can't have too many of them!
What a fun day of pickin' you had!!
blessings,
Cindy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love everything you found. Love the aqua bench, the wire bins, the ironstone. Whoa. All of it.
- Joy

Tinas bo said...

Just found your blog and justlove it!
Soo inspiring!!
Added myself as a follower!

Hugs Tina

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I LOVE the clothespins! LOVE those! And the glass front cabinet! GREAT finds!!

Lou Cinda :)

decorator to the stars said...

HI, WHERE DID YOU GET THE EIFFEL SIGN? EVEN IN FRENCH THEY LEFT OUT AN "F" CUTE ANYWAY :) GIO

Bittersweet and Ivy said...

I love it all! I want it all!! Great finds!!
Laura

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Beth,
You sure found some good stuff. Love it all.

hugs
Sissie

Karena said...

Beth those are some fun finds...how did you decide what to part with..I am a new follower... you never disappoint...have a blessed day..Karena A Loblolly Life