If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Great News from LUCKETTS!!!

Hello Friends!!

I have been bursting at the seams to tell you all this news!!!

I am OFFICIALLY A VENDOR at THIS YEARS

LUCKETTS SPRING MARKET!!!!!YEP! It's true!! Olde Tyme Marketplace is gonna hit the road to Leesburg Virginia May 19 & 20!

To say I'm excited is a total understatement. There is SO MUCH talent at that show and to think that I get to share in that this year is CA-RAZY!

I'm already designing my booth in my head and pray that I have enough super cool stuff to take.


If you've never been to Lucketts to shop...wellllllll this would be a perfect time to plan a road trip....a serious junk filled road trip...the kind where you need bungee cords and everything!
This is gonna be great!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very excited! i visited your shop with my Aunt Pat and loved it so it's very cool you are heading this way to my home town!

Michelle Hughes said...

yay for you!!! I know you will have a TON of awesome stuff! have fun!

will I be seeing you in Sept ;)

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh Beth sweetie I wish I could come & support you....I know you'll have the BEST time & your junk is just gonna sell like hot potatoes....!!!!!

Hope you're having a BRILLIANT week....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

Kirby Carespodi said...

How exciting! I've been to your space in Charlotte, and will someday get to your shop. Love Luckett's, but won't get there, as it's right in the middle of our end-of-year junk at school. Hve fun!

Tammy said...

Beth- you are on a roll girl. My friend from Raleigh- Kristen from blog: http://sophiasdecor.blogspot.com/
is also a vendor this year. I am so happy for both of you. I wish I could come but unfortunately that is dance recital weekend every year. I expect you to share tons of photos.
tammy

The Kramer Angle said...

Welcome aboard! I've been a vendor the past couple of years as part of Chartreuse and Co. Looking forward to meeting you there!

Gail

time worn interiors said...

I love that store! They buy things from me from time to time in Texas! We will be in Brimfield that weekend!

tot