If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Introducing Oopsy Daisy.....

Hello Friends!

I would like to introduce you to a new line of candles that I started selling at the shop:

Oopsy Daisy!

One of my wonderful customers approached me one day telling me about candles that she was making with her friend.I was thrilled she wanted to sell them in the shop.

Each candle is natural soy......for a nice clean burn.


They hand pour each candle into a unique recycled glass!


I love the selection and they smell FANTASTIC.
Scents include Lemon Mint, Clean Cotton, Lavender, and
MANY MANY more!
As I type this post I am burning the Lemon Mint and the
fragrance is wonderful.



She also makes them in these perfect round tins for easy gift giving!
These will be available at our
SPRING TYME at the MARKETPLACE OPEN HOUSE
MARCH 9 & 10 10-6!







2 comments:

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Your site is so cute. New Follower.


Jody

time worn interiors said...

Love the display that the candles are in!

The Vintage Market place will be again in Oct. hope you can make it!

tot