If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quick and Easy Chair seat transformation

Hello Friends!

Thought I'd share with you a super easy and super quick transformation I did recently for a client....(hi Amanda!)

We are in the process of redesigning her screened in porch and one of the things that just needed an update were the chair seats to her table set.She already had purchased these awesome old burlap sacks from the shop....
and all that needed done was some quick cutting and stapling!



This is what we needed to update. Now because the porch is screened in, the elements can still make their way inside. Because of this I chose to leave the old covering (watermelon plastic tablecloth) on because of the water resistant surface. Since the jute bags are a natual fiber , I liked knowing that the old covering was still on protecting the padding from getting wet and mildew-ie (not sure if that's a word).





The transformation is fantastic and gives it a completely updated look!

Two burlap sacks were used in the project, scissors and a heavy duty staple gun!

If you've been wanting to make a little change without spending a whole lotta dough..this could be the one for you!

Have a great day!








6 comments:

trash talk said...

Easy for you to say Beth...you have opposable thumbs! Me...I've been known to staple me a time or two.
They do look fantastic and way to go for keeping the cost minimal!
Deb

Bente said...

I love this new seats. Good idea.
I`m your new follower.
Have a nice day
Bente

Kirby Carespodi said...

These are great!
Also, I have a questions--I see on your sidebar that you have outside vendors at your marketplace on occassion--how does that work? I have a shop in Winston-Salem, and have hopes to expand to either Charlotte or Greensboro. I'd love to give one weekend a try, if you have space!

Faded Charm said...

So much better than plastic with watermelons! Hope you will show her porch when all done:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Bliss said...

Those updated chairs are going to look fantastic.

~Bliss~

Lotta "EnVilsenLoppa" said...

Love them !
And you make it sound so easy .
Love/lotta