If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

And so the booth got BIGGER and some HAPPY NEWS!

Hello Friends!

My March {Make-over} Madness continues!

This time it it involved my

ENTIRE BOOTH


When the space next to me became available, I was excited to gain some elbow room.

I always have a slew of stuff just waiting in the wings~

(namely the garage...Mr.OTM just loves that by the way)

and I loved being able to get it out and get in the booth.

Not that the garage is empty now.

Ohhhhh nooooo...that just created extra space.

For. More. Stuff.

{evil laugh}

Soooo, do you wanna take a peek?

Let's go!

{old gears from Charlotte NC}

{industrial bins have sold already but there's more on the way}



{love the laundry cart}


{wire cloches were a fun project and I really like them

paired up with the old architectural bases}






{the CHIPPY iron bed}



{our window green houses are back!}



{pick me!}




{the old grain sack pillow is HUGE and smooshy}



{old pink Victrola cabinet that's already been converted to just a

neat old cupboard}




There is SO much more to see. This is a big mall with loads of booths.

Worth the trip for sure!


There are a few exciting things coming up this week!

First off tomorrow, April 1st is the launch of the

PARISENNE FARMGIRL MAGAZINE!

To order your digital copy just click on the link at the top right of my blog.

It looks to be CHOCK FULL of inspiration!

I cannot wait to see it.


AND......here is where it gets REALLY EXCITING!

Sometime during Monday , at some point

I will become a Gramma.

I am beyond excited .

I hope I will be the kind of Gramma to little Conner Robert

that mine was to me.

She was sooooo good at it and I wish she was here to see me become one.

She would be so tickled.


This past few months sure has been a ride. Not only have I become a wife, step-mother, mother in law, sister in law, an aunt and now a Gramma too all at the age of 44.

Truly a year filled with blessings.
I love counting each and every one.
Be prepared for the onslaught of photos!

That's what Grammas do right?
{wink!}


10 comments:

Shabby Jen said...

I always love your blog posts. And congrats on the being a Gramma news!! woohoo.
Your booth at Sleepy Poet is awesome Beth. You have everything and anything that's so shabby for the shabby or primitive or country cottage decorators!!
I love it all.
Yours Truly,
Shabby Jen

Anne said...

Congratulations on becoming a gramma.So many cool vintage items in your booth.I want it all.
Anne

Angie @ thejunkranch said...

I am always wondering when you sleep! The booth has so many great things in it I am sure it will empty itself quickly! Congrats on the new grand baby...very exciting news!

Michelle Hughes said...

congrats on ALL the exciting news! Your booth looks great and you will be a great (YOUNG) Gramma!
xoxo

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Wow Beth your booth looks wonderful congrats on the extra space you filled it very nicely.

Congrats on the new Grand Baby..I'm sure you will be the best Granma around...Just be sure to spoil him good!!

Blessings
Tonya

Bliss said...

I could say all sorts of stuff about the goodies at the booth etc., but only really gonna comment on being a Gramma.... it's the best!

~Bliss~

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

How exciting, congratulations!
Can't wait to see lots and lots of photos!
Your space looks wonderful too!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on becoming a gramma and the extra space for your booth.
Love all your finds and how you display! I will get there some day (or year)!!
Have fun,
Cheryl

Tammy said...

Oh Beth- love it all. I am surprised you just got married you two seem to be old hat at the marriage thing. Guess it shows good matches are best. Congrats on becoming a gramma tomorrow- I know you'll be awesome at it as you are such a kind and loving person.
see ya in about 20 days.
tammy
Tattered & Timeless

Back in Time Treasures said...

What fun you must be having with all your finds and great makeovers!
Susan
Back In Time Treasures