If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Psssssst...Getting close to 1000 followers!!

Hello Friends!

I . am . speechless!

(Almost...hahah)

I am verrrrrryyyyy close to hitting 1000 FOLLOWERS!

Whoa Nelly!

That may not be a huge deal here on blogland where so many other blogs have a gazillion more than that , but to me

It's AMAZING!

I feel so grateful that so many of you give a hoot about this lil ole blog of mine!

When I started this , my computer knowledge consisted of using Mircosoft word to create a flyer, sending emails and listing stuff on ebay.

Blogging opened up a whole new world!

Uploading photos, adding gadgets, photo editing,layouts...stuff I never dreamed I could do.

The VERY BEST PART of all this blogging

is ALL OF YOU....

hands down, no comparisson!

All the time you spend reading, looking, commenting, emailing has not and never will go unnoticed.

I appreciate all that you have given me and continue to do so! You keep my creative wheels spinnin!

Soooooo....in honor of this MEGA HUGE accomplishment.....

When that follower gadget hits 1000.....

I am going to have a SUPER DUPER GIVE~AWAY!

STAY TUNED to see the stuff!

I am sooooo excited~ you're gonna love it!



12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats.......you are almost there!!!
BTW, I think your blog is very inspirational, at least for me!
Have fun,
Cheryl

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hey Beth!
WOW...that is A LOT of followers! I'm just over 500...
Always fun and exciting to see what you are doing...I visit and don't always leave a comment....sorry!
Warmly,
deb

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You'll pass that in no time!
Love stopping by to see what you are up to. Can't wait to see what you are cooking up!

savvycityfarmer said...

I'd follow you anywhere
and if I could sign up twice I would!


xoxoxo
love your little ole' blog

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Congratulations! You'll get there in no time! You are an inspiration! Wish I lived closer! Enjoy your day!!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

{northern cottage} said...

yay beth - how exciting! I'm approaching 1000 too - can ya believe it? so so fun! congrats! xo

www.NorthernCottage.net

pballard said...

Wow I am helping you out I just added myself to the follower list. I have you on my sidebar and have had for sometime so was surprised I wasn't following. Looking forward to the giveaway.

Barbara Jean said...

awesome! Looks like you hit it!!

blessings
barbara jean

PS it is no wonder you have 1,000 followers. This is a very fun place to visit.

Georgia Peachez said...

That's fab-o and I am glad that I am counted in as one of the K!
Suzy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Holy cats....You know, I guess I never looked before to see how many followers you had....1002??? What the heck?? That is INCREDIBLE to me! I must be running in the wrong circles....Amazing!!! WOO HOO!! And apologies for being so sporadic in my visits....I'm having a heck of a time getting the hang of this "balance" thing.....Anywho - congrats on the incredible achievement! And....blog on!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

time worn interiors said...

You go girl! BUT it says 1002 now! O'boy!
tot

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

CONGRATS GORGEOUS Beth....I for one am so very VERY HAPPY to be one of your Followers'cause YOU ROCK....!!!!!

Hope you've had a FAB weekend Lovey....!!

Cheers for now from Oz,
Tamarah :o)