If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Breathtaking.....

Hello friends!

A quick post today to share with you all this amazing double rainbow!

We were getting a doozie of a thunderstorm while Mr. OTM and I were heading to an auction.

We were running late and trying to drive safely while getting pelted with huge rain drops.

Then all of the sudden it stopped...

and there right before our eyes was the BIGGEST MOST BEAUTIFUL double RAINBOW I have ever seen. My camera doesn't do it justice at all ..they were both huge and full and bright! Stunning! God is amazing that way!All of the sudden...being on time for the sale didn't matter so much. Mr. OTM and I both realized that this was a moment to behold....to STOP and take in all the wonder and beauty.

SOOOO happy I had my camera with me to at least capture a glimpse of this gift.

When we did finally make it to the sale.....all everyone was talking about was this!

People were smiling and commenting and HAPPY!

Just confirms that IT IS the small things in life {like this giant rainbow} that are the best things.


5 comments:

Michelle Hughes said...

amen sister! We had one a week or so ago. It was so pretty :) I love rainbows!

Heaven's Walk said...

Another one of His blessings in disguise! :)

xoox laurie

trash talk said...

Great minds think alike! I was just thinking...and writing...the same thoughts while listening to "I Lift My Hands".
Awesome is a word I don't use lightly, but these rainbow are just that...awesome.
Deb

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Beth those are awesome pieces!! You are making me want to paint :)

Beckyjean said...

Simply beautiful!!

Enjoy your day~Becky