If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Booth Junk!

Hello Friends!


Today was all about JUNK.


Loading, lifting, hauling, moving, pushing, rearranging and displaying


JUNK!


My booth at The Depot has needed some TLC since the holidays have come and gone and


today was THE day.


I have recently been fortunate to find some killer pieces that just begged to go in this booth.


Take exhibit A for example......


This chippy cubby.


It's previous life was holding shoes at the thrift shop.


Now it's the star of the show. It won the cubby lottery!


I am in love with this thing and while I was working the booth a prop guy from HBO was already asking about it and snapping pics.


I can see it now:


TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: THE CUBBYYes that's a pig. In a wire basket with buckets and a garden tool tote and a paint scraper.


Somehow it works.

Okay....now here we go with the SUPER AWESOME mustard painted chippy cupboard.
LOVE!
I WISH I had a place for this in my house. There is blue and green paint under the mustard.
ahhhhhhh.....chippy euphoria!
The fern is from my friend Andrea a few booths down. They add the PERFECT touch to any display and are the most well behaved house plant ever.
Better than artificial even cuz they flutter in the breeze.

Some super genius {not me} took the end of a broken up crate and apparently had eggs to sell.
So BAM.....out comes the cutest sign.
.15 cents a doz. The good....ole......days......



and then we have the lovely little farmhouse scale.
Perfect to weigh jelly beans or hamburger patties.
Whatever you prefer.


It was a looooong and busy day.
I love a great booth make-over and feel good when I get in lots of great stuff.
Hopefully none of it will last long!










9 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Fun, fun goodies. I love that amazing cubby and all the wonderful things you have displayed inside:-)

Anne said...

Love it all.Displayed great too.I would be shopping up a storm!LOVE,LOVE that cubby.
Blessings,
Anne

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I'm going to my booth today and "fluff" it up! Cool pieces! I need a cubby!
Happy junking!
Warmly,
deb

Special 'K' said...

Thank you for sharing, I am so glad to meet you. I am so excited to find and follow new special places. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. I hope you will find some time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Bliss said...

One of my newest followers made a lamp out of some old license plates and a scale just like yours. So I featured him!

~Bliss~

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Helllooo Beth!*!*!
I can hardly contain myself!!! Your booth is Over-The-Top FAB!*!*! It just kills me that my friend Roxann lives so close by and Shops-Your-SHaBBies!!! Someday... One Day - I'll get to visit YOU!!!
AND... LoVe the Rusty Background accenting your FaB CuBBy too...
Jeanine Burkhardt

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

What wonderful treasures. Would love for you to share on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Great Post.


Jody

rusty hinge said...

Beth, you have the best finds!! Love them all! I finally featured that fabulous chippy white ice cream bucket that you found for me!! :) Feel free to go check it out on my latest post. Thank-you so much!! I love it!
Maria
www.rustyhinge.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Hey Beth! Your booth looks awesome...but it ALWAYS does! I love everything !
Hope to see you soon!
Tammy
Junk Wild