If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Introducing.....SecondHand FarmGirl !!!!

Hello Friends!!!

This is so exciting! I am SOOO happy to introduce to you a NEW SECTION of the shop.....

SecondHand Farm Girl!!

This is an idea that I have been working on for quite awhile and am thrilled to have it all finally come together.

SecondHand Farm Girl is a fun collection of

gently worn clothing all with a ROMANTIC PRAIRIE FARM GIRL style.A SecondHand Farm Girl is a gal who.......

loves denim.....




cotton and crochet.......




lace and ruffles.......




she's not afraid to get her hands dirty but

loves to look pretty when she's not.....



she's tough and gentle and the same time......




and.....she LOVES a bargain


Our selection is ever changing and affordable. Many items are one of a kind and can easily mix and match to create a fantastic outfit.

Plus EVERYTHING here goes GREAT with a pair of cowboy boots.

So slip them on and come on in to see if

YOU are in fact a

SecondHand Farm Girl!

See You Soon!



17 comments:

Pat said...

Love this idea Beth. Hope I can get your way soon and I'll check it out.

Shannon said...

What a great idea! My kind of style:)

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love.

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

Good for you! It looks lovely.... XOX

Anonymous said...

Love it! Fabulous idea, that describes me to a tee!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Fabulous idea, that describes me to a tee!

Old Time Cindy said...

Love that look! Such a wonderful idea and the name is perfect!

Ironstone and Pine said...

Oh my gosh....that's ME ME ME!! I am on my way over right now, im sure i will be a frequent visitor!!!

Ironstone and Pine said...

oops......thought that was via Etsy! :( wish I could come peek!!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Darling Idea! Though I am not sure where you are located? ~Cheers Kim

Burlap Luxe said...

Love this look amazing soft pieces.
Thank you for sharing your beauty!
xx
Dore

Mary Kay Andrews said...

Looks fab. I'll be in area on the 28th--hope to get by and check it out!

trash talk said...

I am so in love with this idea and leave it to you to come up with it.
That little white jacket has stolen my heart. It reminds me of something Laura would have worn on the prarie while awaiting the arrival of Rose...which would be so wonderful for those of us (uhh...that would be me) who look like we are preggers 24/7!
Deb
P.S. I've got a hunch this is going to be a hot new trend...but I'll remember where I saw it first!

Shabby Jen said...

The only thing I don't like about your store is it's not close enough to me and that I don't work there! I love your store and I love your Second Hand FarmGirl!

Vanessa* said...

Beth, I love this so much! Let me know if you want anything modeled for online! Also, what size and how much is that denim shirt? I've been looking for one for AGES!

My Colonial Home said...

Oh if only...if only I was slender, if only I was taller, if only I lived closer!
All dreams....lol
Gorgeous items and I know they will be a huge hit.
Karen

time worn interiors said...

To funny! I'm been thinking about the same thing for my shop! I even bought an awsome clothes rack the other day. You beat me to it! I love the look of all you things put togther!
tot