If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, April 6, 2009

APRIL JUNK FINDS...WEEK 1!!

April has definitly started out on a colorful note! Most of these goodies here were last weeks yard, garage sale, flea market, TS, and Antique shop finds.Makes a pretty picture doesn't it?? I do have a few more pics of Metrolina that I will make you wait on.....LOL!! Everything this week seemed to go together so nicely! I love to display with red in the summer and I felt so lucky to get the table and blackboard! See the carved wood column in the pic???....look close...it is almost the only thing without paint on it ...anyway...that was a yard sale find and it is nice and solid and in great condition...the price tag on the bottom for when it was new........can you guess????.......nope still cold......keep guessing.......................$154.95!!! Who in the world paid that????? Let's just say that I paid NO WHERE NEAR THAT!! My goodness..........my head still spins on that one! If you see anything you "just gotta have".....I'll let ya....it's all for sale!!! " Just email me and I will give you the price! old wheelbarrow will make a great planter!!!!!!!
Primitive mustard shoe shine box has initials carved into it!

My neighbor was going to toss the old wire planter baskets out BUT decided to see if I wanted them first! How sweet is that! The red sled is one of my super favs! It's little and will look great at Christmas! The green box is the coolest color and made with old shingles! Love that!!!
P.S..........Want to see how I decorated the masterbath with some of my junkin finds??? Hop on over to JUNKIN ESCAPADES!!


20 comments:

Sandy said...

You got yourself some great finds :)
I can't wait for Garage Sale Season to begin here.

Backwoodsprim said...

Wow! Awesome finds!
What are the little pair of bee skeps(hives)made out of and what would you be asking($$$)for them ?
Just curious....
Thanks!
Backwoodsprim

Chanda said...

Looks like you made a great haul. I am sooo jealous of some of your finds. I hope I am as lucky this weekend. Love the old watering can,

Tymes Past said...

Wow, you did good!! What a great haul!! Smiles and sunshine...Bev

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HiBeth,
I had to stop over and see your other blog and LOVE your SHOP!!!
Looks great and lots of great treasures to buy!!! Good for You and much success!!
Deb :)

trash talk said...

Well I just hope when I start junking I can do as well as you! Love the shoe shine box. Debbie

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love all of your finds..love the red chaulk board..love the wheelbarrow too.. and the little benches...take care..:)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love the watering can as well..i love your bathroom redo..man I would love to go shopping with you...you find all the great stuff..:)

abeachcottage said...

oh what a great haul, a girl after my heart for sure

I enjoyed surfing through your finds and you inspired me on what to look for on my adventures for my Beach Cottage

Sarah

Loretta said...

Oh that sled is beautiful. I can just picture it at Christmas next to your front door with a beautiful wreath attached to the front of it! You found some great stuff. I look forward to seeing what you do with everything. Hugs, Loretta

Shelley said...

That red sled is my favorite! I visited your other blog and love how you have decorated your bathroom!! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth, I never see good stuff like that at yard sales around here. When I do you would think I had discovered a candy store. Your finds are wonderful. I especially love that green tote. Hope you have a super great day. ~ Lynn

The Gathering Room said...

That hand carved pillar was you best find! Looks to be solid oak?? I sold one that I wish I hadn't...got $125 for it at the time ( I needed the money more then) I wish our garage sales were this good...yipers..you did great!

niartist said...

These are fantastic finds! I'm super jealous!

A Bit of Colour said...

Great stuff, the little wheelbarrow is just too cool.

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Love it all, especially the table!!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

It makes a lovely display.

Barking Dogs Flea Market Style said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm so envious of all your wonderful finds... thanks for sharing.

~Jennifer

Shari said...

OH MY!!! WHAT FABULOUS FINDS!!! Makes me want to go out and look a little harder for such treasures!

My favorite are the shoe shine box and wheelbarrow!

Hugs,
Shari

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow! You did REALLY well! I do love red too! Love everything I see in the picture!

Tammy