If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ON A ROLL....MORE MAKE-OVERS!

I gotta tell ya.....I have been on a roll lately getting some of these things done and it feels great! This stool I just got this past weekened so it wasn't sitting around very long. I knew exactly what I wanted to do and had all the stuff to do it , so when inspiration strikes ....you better pounce!! (Ally doesn't look very optimistic now does she?????) Well.....what do you think?? I love it!!!!!!!!

This piece HAS been sitting around awhile and I have been putting it off because I knew it was going to take alot...and I do mean ALOT of paint (getting in the grooves and covering the painting and blah, blah, blah) ...well it didn't prove me wrong I feel like I would never stop painting but it did turn out nicely into ..................

THIS!!! IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!

So glad to have that one done and Mr. OTM is super glad to have it out of the garage!Believe me....there is more where those came from so don't worry that I have run out of make-over pics.................far from it! (just ask Mr. OTM....LOL!!) Have a great day!!



18 comments:

A Bit of Colour said...

Wow those things are awesome!! So are you keeping them???

Lisa said...

Girl - you are SO TALENTED! That stool is fabulous, but OMGOSH, THAT CUPBOARD IS SOMETHING THAT I SO WOULD BUY IN A HEARTBEAT!! Ok, sorry to be yelling, but it looks PRIMTASTIC!! I love it. Where are you going to put it? LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I definitely would hold on to that piece. You did a wonderful job primming it up.

~ Lisa

Jody said...

Wow! Those are simply gorgeous! Love that cabinet! Awesome job!
Jody

~Judy~ said...

I just found you from Pickled Pepper Patch and boy am I glad I did! LOVE the stool and cabinet!.What a great job you did.

~Tonja~ said...

Wow...Yes it was so worth it I would say...love them both...great prim job...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

angie said...

awesome makeovers~i love them both~especially the cupboard!

Janene said...

You are on a roll! And what a wonderful way to show it!
I am floored at the make overs...they look fantastic!
My fave is the bench...I really like that fabric.
Have a great Earth Day!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

GREAT MAKEOVERS! Not sure which is my favorite, but they are wonderful. Dawn

Leslie said...

Both makeovers are amazing! Great work :)

Leslie

big city prims said...

All I can say is WOW! What a great job!!! Need my address?? LOL ~Terry

Never So Simple said...

WOW! Your redo's turned aout great. Love them both.

Donna

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

You have worked your make over magic just right once again. I love, love love the stool.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I didn't have high hopes for that stool, but you did an amazing job. I can't believe it's the same piece. WOW.

Colleen said...

WOW! What a transformation on both of these! They look great...good job! Where did you find that cabinet?? Can I go shopping with you...LOL

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

You are all just so sweet! I love your comments...they keep me inspired!! To answer a few questions.....They are both for sale...the corner cupboard went to the antique mall in Waxhaw and the stool is at the shop. I found the stool at an antique show and the cupboard at a TS! And YES....you can all go shopping with me anytime you want!!! Let's do it!!
Big Hugs to all of you,
Beth

Sandy said...

I am in love with your foot stool.
It looks perfect...I could find a real good home for that piece :)

You also did a great job on your cabinet. I can see why it would have taken alot of time but I agree, it was worth it.

I just love checking in to see what you have redone. Can't wait to see more...

Dawn said...

Beth, you are right. It was so worth it! everything looks great. The check is perfect on the stool, and I just love the black n the hutch. Doesn't black just change up everything in the painting process! It really looks prim! Can't wait to see how you decorate in it. dawn

Denise said...

I just found your blog and am really enjoying all of your thrifty goodies and projects.

Love the cabinet makeover!

XXDenise