If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Friday, April 17, 2009

PRIM TABLE MAKEOVER RESULTS

UPDATE!!!!! TABLE SOLD TODAY!!....NO KIDDING!! :) here is the little table that was in the first photo in the last post. It was a quick and easy re-do with just some black paint and a bit of distressing and a new price tag! This is gonna be a quickie post cuz I decided to set up at the Sleepy Poet Yard Sale in the morning and I am on the prowl for stuff to take....I gotta make sure I at least make as much as I will probably spend...LOL!! So, I am off to the shed to see what lurks in there................................ !

16 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

The table turned out great...it will surely be grabbed up right away:)
Have fun with your "yard sale".
Rondell

Barking Dogs Flea Market Style said...

That looks so good!

Dawn said...

It's just right. It doesn't even look like the same table. Do you candle wax the edges or do you just use a sander? Dawn

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love the black finish and have fun at the sale!!! I'm still working on a couple of pieces to sell..need 1 more coat of paint and then off they go.
Deb

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Great makeover on the table....you'll sell that for sure!

Hope you find you lots of goodies too!

Tammy

My Colonial Home said...

Your table turned out just beautiful.
Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/

Tymes Past said...

Love the table--amazing what a little bit of paint will do!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Great makeover! Let us know what you find at the sale.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Making more than you spend is always a good idea! LOL Have fun!!

Mandy said...

Looks great! I'd snatch that up!

I love yard sale season!

Mandy

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!

Just droppin' in to say "hey" and hope all is going well! Love the new look for the "old" table! :)

Take care and have a great rest of the weekend!

xo..deb

Anne Marie said...

I know you have some gems in there!! and that's a very nice turn around!!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

What a terrific blog! I sure hope you enjoy the granola bars this week...

Thanks for stopping by!

Leslie said...

Very Cute!!!

Have a great day!

Leslie

At Home With Amy said...

That table looked fabulous. No wonder it went so fast. Great Job!
Blessings,
~AMY~

ohiofarmgirl said...

It is just amazing. Dianntha