If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby It's COLD outside!!!

FINALLY...It's COLD! YIPPEE! I am LOVING this!
I know...I hear ya...she MUST be CRAZY!
I get that alot down here...
Hey what can I say, I am an Ohio girl...it's in my blood!
My dad used to drive me to school on a snowmobile when I was little...
I LOVE to PLOW and SHOVEL!
(I'm getting the "let's have her committed" vibe)
Cold weather makes me HAPPY!
Okay...moving on.....
What did I do today....
Decorated at one of my absolute fav clients homes today, Jen and Rich. Spiffed it up for a major Cookie exchage party happening this weekend.
Mr. OTM was my lovely assistant today. Yep on a Monday. Yep he's laid off YET AGAIN during the Holidays ...that makes 3 years in a row right before Christmas. Yep it makes me worried sick but I just have to have Faith! Please Lord help us through this again!
So, after the decorating we went to lunch and then spent a romantic afternoon rummaging thru THRIFT SHOPS! His most favorite thing to do in the whole wide world * wink*wink*!
I was on a mission to decorate my tree different this year and was hunting for glass ornaments in varied shades of WHITE!
BINGO! I found EXACTLY what I was looking for and for about 10.00 I got enough ornaments to do the whole tree. I felt like a lucky girl!
I also wanted to say a HUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU to ALL of MY WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS that came out this past weekend to enjoy our Christmas Tyme at the Marketplace! Can you believe we had blog followers come all the way from Knoxville Tenn??? I can't say enough about each and every one of you who continue to support Olde Tyme Marketplace. It makes me humble and happy.
So, that's it for today. Except if you count a little ESTY project I am working on. More on that later sweets!
Time to go turn on the electric blanket! * happy dance!!*

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey Sweet Beth! I'm lovin this cold weather too... even though I am a Carolina girl...I want some snow man!!!
I hated to miss the Christmas event at the store this weekend but I ended up having my sweet grand daughter most of the time. I'm coming down one day this week...prob Friday...So I'll see you then!
Take Care!
Tammy
JUNK WILD

trash talk said...

Beth,
So are you trying to subtly say the cold weather makes you feel a little frisky..wink, wink!
Debbie
P.S. I'll keep y'all in my prayers.

time worn interiors said...

It's very cold here, 13 degrees this morning! I don't care for the cold, would rather deal with the heat! Have a great week!
Theresa
aka:TOT

All That Jazz said...

I couldn't agree with your more, today is rainy and wet and very blech~ not Christmasy at ALL! We had snow at Thanksgiving so I'm keeping my fingers crossed some colder weather is movin' in soon!! ;-) I just love your blog! Keep the faith, I'll be sending positive thoughts your way towards MR. OTM's employment situation....everything always works out for the best.
~michelle~

krys kirkpatrick said...

It is cold and windy here in Washington. Happy Jolly Winter to you.

Heaven's Walk said...

You crack me up, Beth! It's cold here in Michigan ~ with a snowstorm headed our way for the weekend. Yipee.....NOT! lol! I am NOT a cold weather girl. Never was and never will be. I'm much happier with my bum planted in the sand - not the snow! lol! But it's so much fun to hear you so happy about winter! You made me laugh! :)

Cuddle in and enjoy! It's only the beginning! lol!

xoxo laurie

Simple Daisy said...

Snowy and cold here in Indiana.....ick! Not a big fan of winter....but I love your positive attitude:):)