If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Cool as a Cubby!

I can only hope to ever be as COOL as this guy!
This is a recent find that made me trip over my own two feet to get to it....very uncool but way worth it!!!

Bout had the smelling salts out when I realized there were LETTERS on it......
Crackly~ chippy~ glorious LETTERS!


Once and old postal cubby , this guy has countless potential...COOL potential!
Available in my booth at the SLEEPY POET!
Took a truckload of great junk up there tonight and filled the booth!
Have at it!!




10 comments:

trash talk said...

As an ex-disgruntled USPS employee...I can validate that yeppers...that what she is! Very cool piece.
Debbie

savvycityfarmer said...

better think twice 'bout keeping cubby!

The Tattered Cottage said...

This is an awesome treasure. I wished I lived closer I'd be tripping over myself to get to your booth!

JeanM said...

I was wondering were my displaced lettered cubby went to ;)
Could you just pop it in the mail back to me :)

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! That is a way COOL piece... LOVE it! :)

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

LOVE IT! It'll be gone in no time .... And I love your new banner!

Gracie's Cottage said...

cubbylicious!

Jan

Tammy said...

Love it Girl!
You have the BEST JUNK!!
Little Hannah was sick all day Friday so I was baby sitting...maybe I'll get over there tomorrow since you'll be open...but if not...for sure one day this week!
See you soon!
Tammy :-)
JUNK WILD

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

what a great piece... I would have grabbed this one too.. great find. thanks for sharing
Prim Blessings
Sabrina

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

This beauty is just what I need to help me stay organized. What a treasure. Just another reason to wear the right shoes when you're out hunting;-)