If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

CHRISTMAS TYME at the MARKETPLACE THIS WEEKEND!

It's that Glorious Tyme of Year !
Please join us for
CHRISTMAS TYME at the MARKETPLACE!
The fun kicks off with our popular
CANDLE LIGHT NIGHT DEC. 3RD 6-9
Shop under the glow of twinkle lights and candles~ enjoy tasty treats as you browse~ pull up a chair on the old front porch and listen to the LIVE band seranade you with Christmas Carols and old tyme favorites~win some prizes~surround yourself with all the Sights, Sounds, Scents and Spirit of the Holiday Season!
The Festivities continue Sat. DEC 4th & Sun. DEC 5th 10-6
We kindly ask that you share a little piece of your heart this holiday. We will be accepting food donations for Animals in Need. There will be a bin as you enter to place your donation.
We look forward to sharing this event with you. The shop is BURSTING with wreaths, candles, snowmen, santas, greenery, dip mixes, Cider spices , gifts and MORE!
Olde Tyme Marketplace
121 N. White St.
Marshville, NC 28103
704-942-6258
Conveniently located one turn off Hwy.74 behind BB&T Bank
Happy Holidays!!
-

5 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

You paint the most lovely picture of it all.
Sounds so fun and what a great thing to collect for the animals!!!
Enjoy the holiday season
Amy

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hi Beth....!

You know I'd LOVE to be there.... :o) !!

I DO AGREE with Amy as I have a LOVELY picture in my minds eye....!

It's a WONDERFUL idea to have a food drive for animals in need....!!!!!

Take care Lovey & have a FABULOUS weekend....!

Cheers from Oz,
Tamarah :o)

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

trash talk said...

It sounds like a glorious affair and if I lived just a tad closer, I'd be there with bells on...jingle bells!
Debbie

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I'm so jealous! When my friend Connie left your shop today, she gave me a call on her way home. She said it was the best she had been in for a long time. One of these days I'm going to come down to see it in person! Do you have pictures of your shop anywhere? Glad she had so much fun, Dawn