If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Wishes....

It's my sincere Wish that this New Year overflows with Blessings, Love and Happiness for you all.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to visit my blog and continue to support and encourage me in so many ways. For those that leave comments~ you are the fuel that keeps these creative juices flowing!

For my outstanding customers that I am extremely lucky to have~ I cannot thank you enough.

So much to look forward to this year.

Bless You!!

Cheers!



2 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I wish I lived closer so I could visit your store. I always enjoy your pictures. Happy New Year!
Sherry@Back2Vintage

Lisascraftiques said...

Happy New Year! If I am ever in your neck of the woods I'll stop by your shop!