If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Home Again and White Wednesday

A week sure went by fast! Mr.OTM and I had a wonderful time in Maryland last week at his daughters wedding! It flew by and I feel like I was in a whirl-wind!
More about the trip later......onto White Wedneday hosted by Faded Charm.
This week I didn't have time to take my own pics so I decided to share with you a few of my favorite pics I have collected off the web! I'll be back into the swing of things in a few days!
Enjoy!










Hope your day is blessed NOT stressed!
:0)



14 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Great collection of whites today, thank you for sharing!!

Masy said...

Picture # 2 was just lovely!! great combination of colors and materials, I liked it a lot!
Have a very nice day:)

~Masy xx

time worn interiors said...

Those long trips really wear me down! Love the angel!
Theresa

Southern Lady said...

Great pics. Carla

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Beth,

That's such a clever angel at the top - charming!

Amanda

BailiwickStudio said...

Pretty whites! ::Jill

My Colonial Home said...

Glad you had a good time at the wedding...can't wait to see photos....LOVE WEDDING PICTURES!

Wonderful whites...so fresh and clean.

Karen

Sue said...

That potting table is pretty amazing! Have a wonderful "WW"!

Take care, Sue

Rebecca said...

LOVE that gardening/potting table! Sweet lil angel too! Happy White Wednesday!

BaCk pOrCh BLesSinGs,
Rebecca

★Carol★ said...

That potting table.....I want it! And that chippy cabinet!
Happy White Wednesday!
Carol

Olga Poltava said...

Beautiful white items!

Faded Charm said...

Great white inspiration! Thanks for taking the time to join even though you didn't have time to post your own photos.

~Happy WW~

Kathleen

Cassie said...

Drool-worthy photos!

Cassie

Gypsy Purple said...

These are all so lovely Beth!!!