If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

White Wednesday

A week sure goes by quick! Here we are with another White Wednesday.
Here are some chippy white pieces around my house that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
Take a peek....
Old restaurant sign 20.00 at a garage sale....
old chippy lantern 15.00 at a flea market.....


old firkin picked up at a thift store for .99 cents....

HUGE chippy three piece cabinet picked up at a Habitat Restore. This is my ULTIMATE find ever. Original price tag...$4,965.00....my purchase price 700.00. I got lightheaded in the store!



All of my ironstone is chippy too! Each piece pratically has a chip on it someplace but I have never paid more than 1.00 for each piece you see here .
Another reason decorating like this is so fun...CHIPPY CAN BE CHEAP!
Get on over to Faded Charm to see more chippy goodness!
Enjoy your day!





15 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Just wonderful. I just love that chippy cabinet & what a bargain!! I wouldn't mind finding a firkin for .99. Great finds & they are all just beautiful.

Hugs~Becky

savvycityfarmer said...

girl, you've got it goin' on ...
I can see your wheels always a' turnin'

... I think you need my gritty and green pictures in your booth!! have you seen them?

let's chat

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Beth, you really do have knack to find bargains. Alot of my ironstone has chips too, but it just shows how much it was loved and used! OK, the cabinet is AMAZING!!! What a deal! Love all your photos!
xo,
Debra

Sue said...

Not sure what I love the most! Great finds and even greater prices! I love the old, chippy ironstone. That is the only kind I collect!

Take care, Sue

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Yeah, pretty great chippys! Love the ironstone collection--And that cabinet is fabulous! Jacqueline

Valerie said...

Ooooohhhhh! Love the cabinet and all your other chippy goodies! What bargains! Lovely photos!

XO,
Valerie

Victoria said...

Your whites are beautiful, I love that sign and the cabinet is gorgeous! Happy WW:)

oldgreymare said...

The firkin for 99 cents- oh my - I cannot breathe!
Lucky you!

Suzan

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Beth,

Great finds and I'm sure the hunting was extra fun!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love white and chippy...and you sure found some great goodies for great prices!! Love the white firkin!! Everything is just beautiful!!
~Cindy~

Faded Charm said...

Great finds and that huge cabinet is amazing! Love the saying "Chippy can be cheap".

Take care,

Kathleen

the old white house said...

Wow! That cabinet is beautiful! Chippy is the way to go, cheap and beautiful! Theresa

Unknown said...

You've found some amazing things! The cabinet is my favorite. And thank God chippy is cheap:)
Becky C

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

You get the prize girl! I think I'll have to get up early tomorrow am and go out junkin now. Love it all...but my personal fav is the firkin...oh my!!!!
cya
Susie

awal.ny said...

Ok you have the best whites, I know I could find a spot in my home for all of it. Thanks for sharing.