If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

SHOP ANNIVERSARY PARTY THIS WEEKEND!

I can't believe it either but the shop is 3 YEARS OLD!!!
To celebrate we are having a HUGE ANNIVERSARY PARTY WEEKEND!
The fun starts:
FRIDAY JUNE 25TH 6-9
Join us for an evening of wine and cheese (sweet tea too!) and some Sinatra! The shop will be PACKED with LOTS of NEW FINDS~ be the FIRST to see um. Give aways all evening!
The fun continues:
SATURDAY JUNE 26TH 10-6
The FIRST 25 customers will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to use that day~ PLUS QUICK SALES will occur ALL DAY LONG!
The party train keeps going:
SHOPKEEPER SUNDAY JUNE 27TH!!! 11-5
We'll have the parking lot FULL OF VENDORS selling the best junk~antiques~ handmade goods and MORE!!
Come HUNGRY because the BBQ IS BACK!!!
121 N. White St
Marshville, NC 28103
We look forward to thanking each and every one of you who have helped us reach 3 years old!!
See ya there!!!

7 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Oh how I wish I lived closer. Have a wonderful time & congrats on your 3 year anniversary. Hope you have many more in your future!!

Hugs~Becky

The Whistle Stop said...

Congratulations!
To survive in these tough times is an accomplishment! After 17 years in business I know how much hard work it takes to keep customers coming back. The special events & parties are a lot of hard work too! I know you appreciate your customers and I'm sure they appreciate all your extra efforts too!
Hoping for many more successful years in business!
Laurie

At Home With Amy said...

Congrats Beth. Fine accomplishment with your business. I hope its a sell out!
Blessings,
AMY

Faded Charm said...

Wish I could be there. Hope you have a fabulous show and sell lots.

Good luck!

Kathleen

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Cheers to many more!

time worn interiors said...

Congrats on 3 years! Thats great now a days! Oh, how I wish I could come!
Theresa

Mary said...

Gosh Beth I wish so much I could have come to your party! Just when I'm getting over the safari trip I'm having to pack to leave for New England and Canada on Wed. so this weekend is full of stuff to get done around the house!

After the Summer I must get down your way - perhaps after school starts back in Aug. Need to see Janna again too. Congrats on your important anniversary.

Glad you are enjoying the photos from my Africa trip. It was such an awesome time.

Hugs - Mary