If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random Whites from my booth...

I had to go re-stock my booth yesterday at The Depot and I snapped some shots for you!
Some you may recognize from being in my driveway a few posts back!
They look way better here!
Enjoy!
As always, I have boxes. I love um and can never pass them up (unless they are uber expensive!) You can use them for so much!
Here is a piece of that chippy porch wrought iron. A perfect wall accent~ inside or out!


Here are the other two corner pieces. I LOVE how they look in the booth! They added height and interest.

Simple yet sweet.




Here is another driveway goodie~ the little baby shoes , so worn and tattered. Again, they look way better here don't you think!
I hope your White Wednesday is calm and serene today! Off to look at everyones whites!





15 comments:

Valerie said...

Love your booth! The boxes look wonderful, I bet they're scooped up quickly.


XO,
Valerie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Beth, I always love looking through your booth, just wish I were closer to come shopping. Happy Wednesday to you, T

The Tattered Cottage said...

I love boxes too....I use them for tables, additional seating, storage....Love your booth, wish I lived closer I would definitely get the wrought iron!
♥ Toni

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Yeah, these look terrific in your booth! What a great space--Jacqueline

Sue said...

I LOVE the old iron pieces! The boxes are pretty cool too. Have a great WW!!

Take care, Sue

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Your booth looks wonderful! I passe up a great chippy old light green box at a garage sale a couple weeks ago and have been regretting it! Happy White Wednesday!
Michelle

savvycityfarmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
savvycityfarmer said...

pardon me while I curl up in a corner and just gaze ...
and then try to slip that garden iron into my jean pocket


loveloveloveitall

Vintage Market Place said...

Hi Beth, thanks for stopping by my blog with well wishes!
I just love your booth, the box is my weakness as well.
Just love the baby shoes peeking out from under.
Like I said before, If I just didn't live on the other side of the country, I would be in that booth buyin like crazy
Take care
Amy

Debra@CommonGround said...

You have a fabulous booth, Beth. I just love all your iron work, I had to enlarge the photos to get all the goodness! and I DO adore those boxes.
xo,
Debra

Unknown said...

Your whites are gorgeous. Wish I lived nearby-I'd be shopping your booth. Love your photos as always.
Becky C
Buckets of Burlap

Susan said...

The way you have your booth arranged is so lovely. No one will be able to pass it up. Love the little basket with the string. I think that's so cute.

Hope you have a great success,
Susan
http://simplepleasuressimpletreasures.blogspot.com/

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Simply Beautiful~ Wish
I could visit your booth .....

junkermidge said...

Oooo, I love all the white stuff -- especially that iron porch detailing.
Midge

Faded Plains said...

Great stuff...love all the mix of textures...wood...string...iron...it's all perfect.