If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Butter Maple Syrup Candles....yummy!

WHAT IS THAT SMELL????!!! Do you know how many times I hear that from customers and It's a good thing.....I don't mind at all! For all my Ohio customers who have been asking if they can get more and faithful North Carolina ones too.. here are the ever poplular...famous around the world..Butter Maple Syrup Candles! You get 26 ounces of the most yummy, feel good, smells like you just got done makin pancakes, most aromatic, smells up the entire house candle for only $18.95! If you would like to order one just send me an email and I will get you a total including shipping. If you have ever bought this I would love for you to share your thoughts! It is honestly THE BEST candle I have ever bought or sold. LOVE IT! Even men love it! I had these two big ole guys come into my shop at different times and wanted to buy " one of those big brown candles that smells gooooooooooood." I asked where they were from and they worked at this local trucking company and the gal that works at the front desk had one burning . She told them where they could get one and I'll be darned if they didn't come in in their Carhartts and all wantin a little ole candle! See what I mean?? .....p.s. even if you don't live in Ohio or North Carolina you can buy one too...you won't be sorry!

5 comments:

Karen S. said...

When you would walk into the Ashtabula Ohio mall, you would begin to notice a wonderful scent. It would literally lead you to Beth's shop. The same thing happened at antique and craft shows. You had to buy one and let me tell you they burn completely down. It is fun to decorate them for any season. You can place them on a cake plate with a ring of evergreen. Are these my ideas? Of course not! Stop into Beth's shop and see what she does with them!!

karen g. said...

DO YOU CARRY ANY OTHER SCENTS?

Karen S. said...

When the candle is finished save the jar and lid and use it to store stuff....I put coffee beans in mine and it looks so cute!!

jdeere1 said...

These candles are THE CAT'S @$$! Let me tell you! You can always find Beth's booth anywhere by following the delicious scent! Everyone that comes over can smell them as soon as they get out of the car and think I am making them a pancake breakfast...boy are they in for a surprise when they come to an empty table..LOL! Anyway--if you get a chance -- PURCHASE ONE OF THESE CANDLES! You will be hooked!

Dawn said...

im interested in your candles. what scents do you have? they sound yummy. Dawn