If You're in the Market for great junk...You've come to the right Place!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well here is how it all starts! I am the happiest when I have the ole 93' Dodge loaded to the max drivin, down the road all Jed Clampett like with stuff shootin out the top, the sides all over the place! This happens to be one of my Ohio trips to my favorite location...Holmes County! I could live there in a heartbeat. On this trip I had to take everything out and reload the truck three times because I kept finding great stuff! I kills me to have to pass on somethin ya know what I mean??? Funny thing though....even though I may not have any room left...that never stops me from going into yet another antique shop or primitive shop. I've got it bad.................................!

No comments: